What Should I Do

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

dead inside

What Should I Do

Post by dead inside »

I have a boyfriend we live in separate states but we are commited to each other and love each other.He has a kid but he says he's over his ex completely.Here's my problem...I checked his facebook and found his baby mama(his ex) and she has my boyfriend listed as her fiance.She updates everyday so I know its not old.How do I confront or ask him about this.Should I even bring it up,I dont want it to sound like im accusing him of cheating or anything like that.I dont know what to do about this info.How do I bring it up.Im just so confused and need advice.
Stay strong and Hold onto hope
emilikee123
Loyal

Re: What Should I Do

Post by emilikee123 »

is it his ex wife, or girlfriend either way she is probably just trying to ruin his love life or something. girls can act pretty emotional after a breakup.

she also might not know that says that. my profile once said i liked girls (my a**hole brother hacked me) i didnt find out until someone told me.

confront both of them and both of their best friends if possable.

hope this helped