Just a Friend?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

akasha6387
Loyal

Just a Friend?

Post by akasha6387 »

I have this guy friend who i've known since i was 8 and he used to live behind me. We're both 15 now, and he just moved back to the neighborhood after being gone for about a year. I didn't really think much of his being gone before, but now that he's back i realized i really, REALLY missed him, and now we're even closer friends. We talk almost every night, and I'm really having trouble not thinking about him (obviously). I think i might have a crush on him, which i weird b/c I've had crushes before, but they weren't like this. See, he likes this other really popular girl in our school (I'm on the lower end of the pop. scale) and she's really nice and everything (and GOD he's sweet to her) but i don't think she likes him. See, he's really popular too, but he's also kinda overweight and he's never had a g/f before. And its weird b/c whenever i liked a guy before and they were with some1 else, it just made me mad, but with him....i dunno, its like i want her to like him because it'll make him happy. What is going on with me here, and why do i want so badly for him to have her, and yet still want him to look at ME like he looks at her? :'( And why couldn't i have just stayed friends with him in the first place? And it doesn't help that both our families keep on trying to get us together, it just makes it worse. :down: Does anyone know what's going on with me? :blink:
Cindy
Veteran

Re: Just a Friend?

Post by Cindy »

Its your first major crush. what your feeling is right. You could tell him about how you feel and what you've seen, but make sure you say it gentaly or it could get hairy
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
popsicle
Loyal

Re: Just a Friend?

Post by popsicle »

its not a bad thing. at all. you want him to be happy regardless if him being happy means he'll be with someone else.

sounds to me like youre falling in love. at least puppy love.

its all good things.
advice: if you find a town that looks deserted, it's probably for a good reason. take the hint and stay away.

advice: when it appears that you ahve killed the monster, never check to see if it's really dead.

advice: never say, "who's there?" it's a death wish.