I'm So Confused

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Crazyone11727
Hooked On HelpingTeens

I'm So Confused

Post by Crazyone11727 »

OK...there's this guy i liked at school for like EVER..he found out i liked him from someone else, but we never talked about it afterwards. we don't really talk in school and we only talk online if i instant message him. I got kinda pissed off and asked him why he ignores me..and as soon as i said it would be nice if he would answer me, he signed off...it's like 30minutes later and i don't kno what to do..lol
Mugsy24
Loyal

Re: I'm So Confused

Post by Mugsy24 »

Maybe he thinks you are coming on too strong? He might be a shy guy and can't deal with confrontation too well. I'd try talking to him at school. Maybe just start by saying Hi once in awhile and go from there? Goodluck!

Image~Megs
bbshotgun_03
Loyal

Re: I'm So Confused

Post by bbshotgun_03 »

I agree with Mugsy. I've been in the same situation before. Are you guys friends, or have you just been crushing on him from a distance? Don't do anything too fast. Like what Mugsy said, just drop the occasional hi every once and awhile, and go from there. I hope all works out okay.
<span style='font-family:Optima'It's all fun -n- games til someone losses an eye!" -James Hetfield, Metallica

~Brandy