Help

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

pokl
Loyal

Help

Post by pokl »

some body please help me

me and my best friend like the same girl and he just gave her this necklass and now he thinks that she likes him but i know who she likes and its not him and she doesnt want me to tell him and he is all hyper bout it.

p.s. can any 1 help me think of what i should get her?!?
i had an idea it would save world hunger nobody world every have to be homeless and it would bring world peace

then forgot what it was
fire~fly
Loyal

Re: Help

Post by fire~fly »

does your friends know that you like her as well? if not i wouldn;t go and give her something as well cos your friendship is important and it might really hurt him. as for telling him the girlie doens't like him its difficult ive been in that position before and there is nothing easy you can do cos whatever happens he is gunna be upset that she doesn't like him. i don;t think the girl really has any right to decide whether you tell him she doesn't like him, i would have thought that she wouldn;t want him to be under false pretences about a relationship between them and also wouldn't an thim to think she was leading him on.

how you tell him is difficult, its harder if he knows that you lke her cos he might thik that you are just trying to put him off so you can go after her, it would be best if you could get her to let him down gently, or you could just tell him yourself - don;t be too blunt tho cos he's bound to feel hurt by it but it might be better than letting him find out for himself and then feeling stupid and thinking that everyone was laughing at him cos they all knew that he didn;t like him.
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

He's your best friend and you're going to let him get hurt by a girl?

If I was you I would tell him that she doesn't like him.. It's not fair to let him get his heart broken if you could provent it in some way.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
pokl
Loyal

Post by pokl »

yes she does know that i like him and the big problem is that they are both relly good friends of mine and i dont want hurt either of them

(y did i ask who she liked!)
i had an idea it would save world hunger nobody world every have to be homeless and it would bring world peace

then forgot what it was
pokl
Loyal

Post by pokl »

ok people i dont think im goin 2 tell him am i just a complete idiot or am i doin somthin good because they r both relly good friends and i dont want 2 lose eihher of them so some body please help!!!

then forgot what it was
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

I wouldn't suggest telling him she doesn't like him because he might get mad and think you are interfering and only saying it because you like her aswell. So yeah - don't go down that road.

I think you and your mate should talk to this girl..and ask her who the fuck she likes once and for all. ;)

~ Keli xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...