Friends Brother/ My Boyfriend

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

BaByGiRL22
Loyal

Friends Brother/ My Boyfriend

Post by BaByGiRL22 »

<span style=\'color:green\'

i have a friend Jen shes a good friend most of the time..... u know friends have disagreements but ya moving on...... i went over her house few times (i just started going to her school) and i started liking her brother......

hes older then me and her we are freshmen

hes a junior i dont normally go for older guys but

hes different and i really like him

well im going out with him now, he asked me and that part of my life is going well lol we kissed today :wub: and hehe it was my first kiss *blushes* :D but his sister is still my friend and that part isnt working out so well........

i dont know what to do i mean i know theres that "rule" dont date friends siblings...... but i really like him :wub: ....... i want both relationships to work but i dunno i dont want to have to pick just one...... and then it doesnt help that my friend is moving(her brother is staying here) so UGH ya im lost and confused........

do you think i should dump him? :'(

~we might b able to still hang (i hope) but im not into the benefits thing so ya none of that

or should i stay with him and try to fix it with her?? :blink: :(

or do you think that i should forget her?? :(

nething u can come up with that might help me ill consider and it will help......

thanx for reading and please no matter what u wanna say just reply and tell me i need help!!! :'(
Minx
Loyal

Re: Friends Brother/ My Boyfriend

Post by Minx »

ive been there...she was kinda tweaked about it too...but try hanging out with them at diffrent times..spend some mroe time with her...and tlak to her about it...im sure she will cool off...but dont dump him
Dose it honestly really matter? think about it
BaByGiRL22
Loyal

Post by BaByGiRL22 »

thank you :'(

the whole thing is just upseting me :'( :'(
latinvoo4u
Loyal

Post by latinvoo4u »

well dont forget about her. NEither him. I think if you really like him stay with him. and u need to talk to ur friend and tell her and work it out with her. Tell her u really like him and u really want to saty with him. Thats the best you can do for now but u have to tell her. And stay with him ok.
confusedgirl

Post by confusedgirl »

:blink: I agree, I think you should sit down and talk to your friend about this.....It is probably hard that your dating her brother...Just think about how you would feel in her shoes...and when it comes to the end i think you should be with your friend.This doesnt mean you have to dump him either because if you think it will work go for it...just dont leave your friend out of things....Or at least spend as much time as you can with her before she leaves... Boyfriends will come and go but friends are there till the end!! Good luck :)
A cry for help is always heard

A need for acceptance is hard to find

No one will want to look at me

If I am drowned by my own sorrow and pain

I blind myself because there's no need to see

You blind my soul when you feel im free

You twist my mind when I strike a smile

You see my fear and you feed the fire

I walk through wind and glide through time

I close my eyes and see I'm fine

And I fall?
BaByGiRL22
Loyal

Post by BaByGiRL22 »

thanx confusedgirl ....hmmm.... ur confused and ur giving me advice... uhh ok ... moving on

ya i know i have been trying to spend time with my frien, i am doing my best and she doesnt seem to take it that way she keeps on bringing up past times where i ditched her for him i mean ya i shouldnt have but i only did it once.

It was once, i was caught up in the moment he was my first real bf that wanted to spend time with me and we were finally alone it was great :wub:

i told her i was sorry but i just wish she would leave it in the past and move ON!

i really like my bf tho hehe hes so funny and hes cute with the lil things he says. :D hehe

we have been going out for almost two weeks and its great we havent had ne fights is so cool we dont argue we talk online and we talk on the phone for hours about like nothing but its so fun!!! :P

and its cool cuz you know how i said b4 he was my first kiss... well i told him i was a lil nervous about rushing into things and he doesnt care he doesnt mind that we arent getting right into things..... thats so great B) cuz all of my guy friends(some of them like me ) they are all about sex and everything that goes with it ..... they make it seem that its so important in a relationship and thats all they talk about......

shh dont tell mah baby that i said this but hes 17 and hes a virgin (thats what he said lol) but thats sooo cool :D but sshhhh lol i dunno i think ill stay with him for a while....... we are doing fine so far :wub: :wub: ill keep ya posted on how we are doing hehe
Nadia_Sweety1
Loyal

Post by Nadia_Sweety1 »

if you are happy with him why woult you want to dump him. think about youself for a sec. and if your friend cant be your friend while you dating your brother, then shes not a very good friend. the important thing is that you are happy, with or without you friend. but thats just my opinion. good luck
I love My David. He is my knight in shining armor!

~" The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

~"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

~~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
rickyrudd
Loyal

Post by rickyrudd »

u can tell he really likes u cuz he isnt wiling to rush into stuff ure not rdy for. From the sounds of it u 2 will be very close to each other for a while
James
BaByGiRL22
Loyal

Post by BaByGiRL22 »

ight RickyRudd thanx for the imput that u think we will b together for a while... but what are you making that assumption from? i mean ya i like the kid but i dunno how much longer we will b together i mean im not known for long relationships plus hes moving kinda fast and............

yesterday he got a lil how can i say it............. frisky, excited w/e and my dad was in the other room with my sis and IN THE SAME room were two of my friends one of them being his sister i wasnt ready for it! i dunno what im going to do actually im kinda nervous about the whole thing........ im just gunna think more about it and then ill c what im gunna do.......

what do u think i should do????
rickyrudd
Loyal

Post by rickyrudd »

i think u should stay with him just tell him not to do that from what u said he will only do what ure rdy for. Also u never know u could end up being with this guy for a long time and it doesnt matter how long uve been wit other ppl.
James
BaByGiRL22
Loyal

Post by BaByGiRL22 »

hey guys its thursday morning and i just wanted to tell u a few things.....

now yesturday was me and my bf's 2week aniversary :D Now i have been having different emotions with this whole thing......

cuz like he kinda moves fast and sometimes that makes me nervous, but then sometimes i dont mind because it feels good when someone actually wants me like that.

I like him alot and its scaring cuz when i start to think about it i get all nervous and worried bcuz i have been hurt a few times once i started to let someone get to know me and i put my guard down.... i dont wanna get hurt again and i dont wanna not b able to say no and regret doin something.

I'm not that hard to please you know that bcuz when he cae over on monday my favorite part was just cuddling on my couch we dont get to do it that often and i really liked it. He was like sitting and I was like laying on him with his arms around me :wub: :wub: I was like in heaven I just had the best feeling. I dont really know what he was thinking or whatever but sometimes he would blow in my ear or kiss my neck :P :wub: :wub: I just thought it was so cute when he did it.

So after that i decided to stick it out with him for a lil while longer....... its not as bad as i thought it would be plus i like him alot thanx for all ur help tho and stick around ya neva know i might need it again soon lol
nicolie_2005
Loyal

Post by nicolie_2005 »

<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'* 98% of american teens use or have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt put this in your info! *