Stupid Idiotic Problem

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Stupid Idiotic Problem

Post by spatulaoflove »

ok well u see my ex best friend went out withthis guy trevor for like 1 1/2 months right, and well after they broke up me and trevor really started liking each other...alotl.....but we can't do anything because of sofia, i wouldn't mind because i'm not friends with her but i'm friends with her friedns and shes like the mafia and wiill turn them against me...sigh
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf
DreamPixie
Veteran

Re: Stupid Idiotic Problem

Post by DreamPixie »

yea. i realized in the past few months that you definitely don't want to lose friends for a guy. trust me. it hurts. a lot. and the guy will most likely be gone eventually, then where are you left? if you want to do anything, probably talk to your friends first, and be careful, because friendships can be more delicate than u realize. :-/
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

thing is we aren't freinds...me and sofia aren't we can never be friends and i'm glad about that...and also i'm not really friends with her friends much anyways

i just feel bad u know....lol also he was a really close friend of mine before all this liking thing happened
love,

She
Veteran

Post by She »

Talk to Sofia about it, even though you aren't close? Or talk to her friends, if you hate her. Or just go for it.

How long ago was it that they dated?
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove »

lol that name makes me cringe, i don't talk or try to look at her, i'm sorta pissed at the friends....long story, they dated very very serioulsy...fo who knows how long lol...but she dumped him because she was boredl....she said she still loved him and would hook up with him but whatever
love,

She
Veteran

Post by She »

Bah, I say go for it. Not your problem. :P
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8