I'm A Dork.

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

kinipela :)
Loyal

I'm A Dork.

Post by kinipela :) »

So I'm a 17 year old chick who's never kissed a guy before, no big deal right?

Well, it's always been kind of embarassing and stuff, but I move around a lot, and I take these kinds of things seriously. I have never really stayed somewhere long enough to meet someone that I'm comfortable with.. and sometimes I get really insecure. It almost happened once, but we had this Hollywood knock heads sort of moment.. :blink:

Anyway, I was watching the Discovery Health Channel, (go me!) and they had this documentary on kissing and stuff.

Did you know it prevents cavities?

Did you know you can actually die from it too? Like, we all know we can get diseases and whatnot, but I'm talking about this rare disease that's a flesh-eating disease that can kill in a couple of days! That's frightening. Lol. Anyway, I've spent two years here in Washington, and normally, I'd have my senior year here, and I'd graduate here, but I got a full scholarship to a Junior college, so I've got 3 months left. Watching the documentary just reminded me about my inexperience. I'm not prude or anything, I just feel like it should be special or something. Maybe I'm a big loser who's making a bigger deal out of it than I should. :P

rain will make the flowers grow

journal
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: I'm A Dork.

Post by iHEAVENn »

your not a big loser, if you dont want to kiss someone yet then dont, only do things when you know for a fact your ready. :) just because other people are doing it doesnt mean you have to :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
alty411
Loyal

Post by alty411 »

You aren't a dork! Just do it when your ready! You're a dork when you do it to fit in or something like that. :P
Trust me, I know my shit.

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. - P. J. O'Rourke

Random thoughts...
latinvoo4u
Loyal

Post by latinvoo4u »

your not a big loser... dont even trip. I mean i think thats kewl that u wanted ur first kiss to b special... i mean i dont think mine was..

But thats weird... bout wut u saw on the discovery channel.. thats freaky! :huh:
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

I'm 18.. haven't kissed either yet. And I'm male too, go figure :o

*continous to ignore his penis*
kinipela :)
Loyal

Post by kinipela :) »

LOL.

I get this stuff all the time..

There are times when I'm kinda proud of it, but sometimes, I feel like I've wasted time or something. I don't know. I usually become too much like the guys :lol: and it's hard dating someone you're too comfortable with I guess, and I'm usually really close to my guy friends.

Anyway, my friend Roya also read somewhere that an average person spends about 2 weeks of their lifetime kissing. So I'm thinking-- does that mean people like me will uh, spend like 1 week? Lol.

Thanks for the support guys. I'm moving again, so I'll be in a strange new place with strange people that I'm not familiar with. That means that my chances of doing it will ultimately shrink in the next year or so. :-/ Ay!

rain will make the flowers grow

journal