Men When There Drunk!

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

NovemberRain
Loyal

Men When There Drunk!

Post by NovemberRain »

Anyways, This guy that I really like we will call him Rick, All my friends don't like him nor my employees but there is just something about him that I like. I asked him out so many times when he is sober and he says "aww I don't know let me think about it" You see I know he likes me but I think he is really shy. SO I asked him again yesterday when he came and visited me at work. He said the same ol thing "awww I don't know let me thin about it" and I was like "yeah ok" anyways then he went out drinking last night and then he called me. He asked me to meet him at the bar which I did. He bought me some drinks and I was out of it but not out of it enough to know what he was saying. He was saying stuff like "I like you ALOT" , "I think your really pretty" then I was grinding with him on the dance for and he took me aside and said "Your giving me erections do you want to come back to my house tonight?" I was like not tonight. And he kept saying he liked me and wanted me in the bedroom and stuff like that.

Does this mean he likes me?

Does the truth come out when your drinking? Or was that the booze speaking for him???

Any opinions?

NovemberRain!
When I saw you... I was afraid to talk to you.

When I talked to you... I was afraid to hold you

When I held you... I was afraid to love you

Now that I love you... I'm afraid to lose you

Sometimes Love hurts... But if it doesn't hurt

Then it isn't love... Hold on to the person you love...

Before they slip away... Or else you can never get them back... And I died when you left me...

But I lived for the 2 years you loved me... Untill there was you,

I cried myself to sleep.

While I had you, I fell asleep with a gentle smile on my face.

Before I lost you, I worried myself to sleep..

Now that I know you are gone, I sit up at night, Waiting for you to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was 15 In that picture

I'm So UGLY

You Aint Got No aliby

You UGLY
Tyoka
Veteran

Re: Men When There Drunk!

Post by Tyoka »

wow, hard to tell. i would hafta assume the booze though.
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
XeverywhereX
Loyal

Post by XeverywhereX »

hmmm sounds like a interesting guy...all i can think of is talk to him. Talk to him while hes sober!
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'?DoNt Be AfAiD tO gO jUmP iN tHe OcEaN wItH yOuR cLoThS oN.?</td</tr</table

And i love chris/./././.oppz did i say that? OK well I LOVE CHRIS FOREVER AND ALWAYZ,dont worry one day ull learn to love me :D.
NovemberRain
Loyal

Post by NovemberRain »

Originally posted by XeverywhereX@Jun 4 2003, 10:42 AM

hmmm sounds like a interesting guy...all i can think of is talk to him. Talk to him while hes sober!

I have plently of times he just doesn't open up!
When I saw you... I was afraid to talk to you.

When I talked to you... I was afraid to hold you

When I held you... I was afraid to love you

Now that I love you... I'm afraid to lose you

Sometimes Love hurts... But if it doesn't hurt

Then it isn't love... Hold on to the person you love...

Before they slip away... Or else you can never get them back... And I died when you left me...

But I lived for the 2 years you loved me... Untill there was you,

I cried myself to sleep.

While I had you, I fell asleep with a gentle smile on my face.

Before I lost you, I worried myself to sleep..

Now that I know you are gone, I sit up at night, Waiting for you to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was 15 In that picture

I'm So UGLY

You Aint Got No aliby

You UGLY
XeverywhereX
Loyal

Post by XeverywhereX »

o wel im sry i dont know,this is triky
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'?DoNt Be AfAiD tO gO jUmP iN tHe OcEaN wItH yOuR cLoThS oN.?</td</tr</table

And i love chris/./././.oppz did i say that? OK well I LOVE CHRIS FOREVER AND ALWAYZ,dont worry one day ull learn to love me :D.
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Well a couple of times when i was drunk and with guys they wanted to do stuff with me.. even tho when there sober they didn;t have that kind of interest in me..

Another time this guy was saying that he really liked me and he asked me out lol! but i said no ask me out when ur sober. And after we were sober they didn;t really like me that way..

The guy "rick" that your talking about.. you said that you think that he likes you.. maybe he is just shy and comes out when hes drunk.. like me when im drinking im not shy at all and i'll do alot of things :P

*hope that made sence.. and helps* lol
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

sounds like this guy just wants the poonanny.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

Well I'm very shy myself. I've never been drunk, though did get somewhat tipsy on several occasions, and the only thing that happened to me was that I opened more up. I was less afraid to word my thoughts, thus I talked a lot more. I can't really speak for him though, cause the effects of alcohol differ per person. Just ask him how he feels about the things he said to that night?
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Don't think this belongs here....

hmm moves to relationships?
There's always someone cooler than you
wildchick7
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by wildchick7 »

i think that when a guy is drunk they dont think right. its weir cus the same thing is happeing to me at the time. I like this guy and we talk all the time and i no he just wants to be friends but i like him more then that. When he got drunk one time he kept wanting me to drink with him cus he nos that i get crazy when i do that and sittin me up right by him that there no space between us, and even though no its the beer flirtin with me it does feel good. BUt then when he is sober he is just his normal friend self. so my opinion is take what he is saying when he is sober :wub:
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Does the truth come out when your drinking? Or was that the booze speaking for him???
That really depends...it can go both ways. When some people get drunk, their real feelings just pour out and they can go ballistic, professing their undying love for you ;) but in other cases, the booze really does "blur" their sense of reality which can lead to situations like this.

I wouldn't be able to say what his real feelings are, but you said that you "know he likes you". So...maybe that answers your question ;) Why don't you ask him when he's sober how he really feels. Tell him that this is the last time you ask and this will be the last word on it forever if he says no. That should get him to quit being shy :P

~love~
I wish I were a spy.