Is This Obsessive?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CelicaGurl2004
Loyal

Is This Obsessive?

Post by CelicaGurl2004 »

Ok if some of you haven't read my last posts here is the deal this guy I really like went to LA because his dad had a motorcycle accident and he needs to run the family business. Well everything was going fine up until a few days ago I couldn't get ahold of him and he wouldn't call me back. I was calling maybe 2 times every other day or once every day I dunno but I only left 2 messages in the last week to him. Well I have been totally upset because I was afraid he was mad at me or something so I called him today and I blocked my number to see if he would answer and he didn't the first time. I called later without blocking my number and he didn't answer that time either. Well I called about an hr ago with my number blocked and he answered and he talked to me for a little bit and he didn't seem mad at me but I feel maybe asthough I called to much when I wasn't blocking my number I'm not obsessed with him I just was really worried about him because he does do a little drugs and he went to LA by himself. Well he said he didn't call because he has been really busy. Ifeel though as he hasn't called cause he thinks I called to much. How do I let him know that I was just concerned and that I wasn't just calling because I like him and he thinks I'm obsessed??? Someone please help!!

P.S. He said he would call back but should I believe him..
I love my Celica!!!
twinhooks
Dedicated

Re: Is This Obsessive?

Post by twinhooks »

its ok dont worry..i think hes just a lilttle pre-occupied with having to assume his dads bussiness and the responsibility of it must be stressing him out...maybe wait a few days or call him at night...hope it works out..and he might not call back, but dont call him..wait just a few days...IM if u need some more advice.
"Everybody plays the fool"
Sam
Veteran

Re: Is This Obsessive?

Post by Sam »

Yeah he seems like he may be preoccupied. His dad had an accident and now he is running the business. He is probably really busy and maybe he just doesn't have time. Don't keep calling him. He will call you when he is ready.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"