Im Crying

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

ladytigress
Loyal

Im Crying

Post by ladytigress »

my bf is mad at me cuz i didnt call him i should of but i forgot he got mad cuz my mom told him i wont be home till 3 hours i said now u know how i feel when i call u, every 2 min he needs 2 go and he hung up on me. what should i do? i said sorry...i dont like it when ppl hang up on me it makes me cry and not wanna talk 2 them ever again. :'(
She
Veteran

Re: Im Crying

Post by She »

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with Live, you can't just forget about it... what he's doing is excercising controling behavior. No matter what you do, he has no right to yell at you and make you feel like shit--especially for something like that. You can't allow him to manipulate into feeling sad about it, because then you apologize and start blaming yourself, and that's a common thread in most cases of abusive and over-dominant relationships. You couldn't call him once, so what? That gives him no right to get mad at you and hang up. Don't just stand for it. If you feel like you don't want to talk to him, don't talk to him. Let him know you're mad and what about. If he apologizes and realizes he's being a jackass, then great and you can get on with your relationship and be happy. If he gets even more mad, you need to ditch him before he starts attacking you more emotionally and making you feel horrible for the same things he does all the time. It's hard but it'll save you a lot of problems later. At the very least talk to him about it. But don't take the blame for what isn't your fault!

Good luck, if you want to talk PM me. :)
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
frost
Loyal

Post by frost »

to me... it seems like he's being childish and immature

if he can't accept the fact that u have ur own life

and he can't respect u and ur lifestyle....

he's not worth ur love and time
Trying to find my way out..

but the rain keeps getting in the way..