Broken Hearts Anonymous

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

FryGuy
Veteran

Re: Broken Hearts Anonymous

Post by FryGuy »

My girlie broke my heart for the third time 2 weeks ago, it hurt so bad I resorted to cutting(my first time). Now I'm trying to get back together with her, we even kissed today. I hate the fact that I'm smart enough to know that I may get my heart broken again, but dumb enough to keep trying.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Originally posted by FryGuy@Jun 18 2003, 11:15 PM

My girlie broke my heart for the third time 2 weeks ago, it hurt so bad I resorted to cutting(my first time). Now I'm trying to get back together with her, we even kissed today. I hate the fact that I'm smart enough to know that I may get my heart broken again, but dumb enough to keep trying.

And if she breaks your heart again, I'm gonna smack that biznatch up! Nobody treats my FryGuy like that, dammit! ;)

But seriously, g'luck with her! I hope things work out good for you, one way or another.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

im broken hearted....have been....since...like...ever....

LiArLiAr911
Loyal

Post by LiArLiAr911 »

i got a bg broken HEART!!!!!!!! lke no one can see!

cry,

sweetie :'(

&&Sexy NETTIE ~ moi!&&

My homepage! cum check it out!
TheLastKiss
Loyal

Post by TheLastKiss »

woohoo.......pity party pity party. too bad i can't eat icecream.
i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Originally posted by TheLastKiss@Jun 19 2003, 05:11 PM

woohoo.......pity party pity party. too bad i can't eat icecream.

:o

Why not?!
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
SweetMe57
Loyal

Post by SweetMe57 »

I think I'm about to have a broken heart.. :'(
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (SpargoMn @ Sep 18 2003, 02:39 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'Love is just testing you pushing you to the limit, the point where you will be given the chance of true love is the point just past when you should completely give up.? Fight on past your limits and forge new ground in your soul, and you will be amazed.</td</tr</table<div class='signature'