I Can't Stop Cryin

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sexiimami4u2nv

I Can't Stop Cryin

Post by sexiimami4u2nv »

i think my ex is in a gang cuz its all over his webpage and everything....I feel so bad cuz we've only been broken up for 2 1/2 weeks....i loved him so much and he said he'd never do it.. I feel sick to my stomach over this and my bones hurt soo much.i even think that while we were still together he wuz doin it cuz i don't think it takes that short of time to do it. i just need sumone to talk to cuz these tears just keep comin down.
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: I Can't Stop Cryin

Post by Jaegermeister »

((I think this fits better in relationships))

This is a helpless situation for you. You feel like you need to do something, but sadly, there is not much that you can do to get him out of the gang, if that's what you want to do. Sadly, this is his own life, and he'll have to live with the consequences of his actions. You can tell him what you think, and if he chooses to listen, that is fantastic and you'll be sparing him a lot of suffering, but in my experience that just doesn't work. Most people have to experience things for themselves, and won't take the advice from other people.

I know how hard this situation is for you, because I've been through something similar myself. Half the time I was angry, the other half I was practically in tears. It's an emotional roller coaster, and it's hard. You simply have to be strong, and realize that loving someone is sometimes simply picking their ass up off the ground after they've fallen, and not saying I told you so.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.