I Hate Relationships

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Deus_Sephiroth
Loyal

I Hate Relationships

Post by Deus_Sephiroth »

1.I will never be in one

2.Everyone else except me has been in or is in one

3.Everyone else thinks im ugly

4.I want everyone else to be miserable because thats what i am

So i hope everyone dies
You have your love

You have looks

You have you vanity

But I....I have much more

I am the psionicist.....

I am the warrior of the astral plane

I cripple worlds with a single thought

And I cannot be stopped!

----------------------------------------------------------------

A Si i-Dh?ath u-orthor U or le a U or nin

The Shadow does not hold sway yet. Not over you and not over me.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: I Hate Relationships

Post by Shwynsh »

I know how you feel... especially number 2 ( everyone else except me has been in or is in one )

The thing is, you WILL DEFINATELY be in a relationship . Would you like a relationship at this moment where it is awkward, weird, and for the most part meaningless? You don't, believe me. Waiting is the key- thats all you can do. i GUARENTEE that you will be in a relationship some time that you will be loved, you will love, and be all around happy, and it will be worth the wait...

Don't let yourself be miserable because of this- its not everything. Enjoy your youth while it lasts, don't rush into all that kinda stuff.

Ok so to sum it up and to answer your questoins:

1. "i will never be in one"

yes, you definately will... just W A I T for your time to come.. let things take its corse on its own

2. "Everyone else except me has been in or is in one"

A LOT of people feel the same way you do... such as me. And you don't need a relationship- yes, it would be nice. But don't let the idea of it make you go crazy

3. "Everyone else thinks i'm ugly"

Okay, thats not true. True, i don't know what you look like, but looks won't matter to the person that you deserve to be with. Don't stress about it...

4. "I want everyone else to be miserable because thats what I am"

Try to be happy for those who are in a relationship and who are enjoying it- when your time comes, won't you want people to cheer you on? Let you share your happiness, instead of being selfish?

Thats what i have to say :D

If you want to vent, talk, ANYTHING, PM me, Email, IM me...

Love,

AnniE
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Evilknight59
Loyal

Post by Evilknight59 »

Don't worry about the relationship thing, I have been in 3 major ones, the first was ok and good, but she lived far away and we hardly saw each other, then the other 2 were bad, they changed the person I was into who I am now, someone affraid of commitment cause I don't want to be cheated on or lied to and hurt like the other times, but hey I am trying to pick it up and try again! Relationships can be good to have to have someone to hold and cuddle, but the bad sides are never looked at until they happen!

SO relationships can suck, but they are ok, you will be in one sooner or another, I would advise to take your time getting into one and let them come to you!
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

1.I will never be in one

- You will be in one sooner or later, its all just a matter of fate and junk and as much as it sucks to wait alot of people have to :(

2.Everyone else except me has been in or is in one

- It may seem like everyone has been in one or is in one because your not in one, but i bet if you look around youll find another person thats never been in one or isnt in one right now.

3.Everyone else thinks im ugly

- Dont ever think that everyone believes your ugly, thats not true, there are alot of girls out there that dont even care about looks. You just need confidence, once you have some confidence things will start to look up.

4.I want everyone else to be miserable because thats what i am

- Well dont make anyone else miserable, instead try making someone feel good about themself. compliment a girl, talk to a girl get to know her..

relationships will come and go, just hang in there you will be in one eventually
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Oh come on now! How could a girl NOT be attracted to someone with that much optimism?

But a little more seriously.

1. Lucky. They're not all that great anyways.

2. Yes. And they're STILL miserable.

3. Probably not. I don't always agree with my friends on who's ugly and who's not. And even if you WERE ugly, there's always the ugly chicks.

4. Misery loves company.

If you aren't happy sans relationship, you'll never be happy with one.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8