Guy Trouble

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

ElCaseAY
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Guy Trouble

Post by ElCaseAY »

alright...i have a friend, N, who i work with and etc...before he was gone for two weeks in europe things were kinda confusing as to what was going on between the two of us ....well at least for me it was... im not sure how it started but i remember when he was just like... "lets go to a movie tomorrow"...and i was like o okay...kinda distant and then he added "with friends..." and i was like sure why not ykno? so i asked my best friend grace to go with me cuz yeah...and then hes like well i guess it'll just be me and you then and i was like NO grace is coming...so yeah we all went and stuff...and he like wouldnt let me sit in the backseat with grace? when he picked us up...and i was like whatever...he doesnt wanna move my stuff no big deal and then he made a point to sit by me during the movie...and yeah...just lil thigns like that were kinda apparent so i was just like okay...theres something going on apparently...and i was pretty hesitant about it so i just said whatever cuz he would be leaving in a couple days and things might die down...but i ended up really missing him for some odd reason and he got online sunday night when he knew i'd be off work and we just talked about whatever and stuff and took my address to send me a postcard in europe...so i was like well no big deal but grace was all he likes you etc...grace enjoys seeing me nervous btw which would be one of the reasons she'd do that...but yeah i got the postcard and hes back and everything and we would just talk etc for the first day i saw him and my manager chris likes to make fun of me whenever i talk to guys because "i do something to them" lol but yeah i was just talking to nathan and like chris walks by and is like theres another one! and i aws like no chris! and nathan asked and i explained and all he did was smile...and i was like oh dear...but yeah...so the next day yesterday at the crew picnic he was like begging me to play softball with everyone...but 1 i was wearing sandals and 2 i suck and so i didnt and then after the softball game he kept coming over and talking to us and he walked us to my other friends car and said bye...and he got online later that night and here goes...

Nathan: since i have money i want to go out on friday

Me: okay

Nathan: we need to see a movie

Me: kay

we discussed movie plans and so forth and then he was like we'll invite sarah and i wa slike oh she works and stuff but what does that mean?!? and i dunno what is going on...am i trying to read more into this than need be or what...replys would be very very appreciated...
Don't be afraid of death but be afraid of the unlived life.

"That moment when you kiss someone

and everything around you becomes hazy

and the only thing in focus is you and this person

And you realize that that person

is the only person you're supposed to kiss

for the rest of your life.

And for one moment you get this amazing gift,

and you wanna laugh, and you wanna cry...

'cause you feel so lucky that you found it

and so scared that it'll go away all at the same time."

-Josie Geller "Never Been Kissed"

I love you a million Swedish <fish<<

Love may not make the world go round, but it makes the ride worth while.
ShortStar

Re: Guy Trouble

Post by ShortStar »

Hi! I honestly don't know what to tell you b/c I am in the same boat!!! Everybody where I work thinks that me and a guy should "hook up" we are really good friends and he asks me to do stuff with him all the time. You you find out tell me please!!
ElCaseAY
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by ElCaseAY »

i'll make sure to let you kno what happens, how to deal, etc...i just wish i could figure this out...cuz it'd be weird to talk to him bout it...plus i havent gotten mucho oppurtunity to do so...and when i did it was back before he was gone for a couple weeks...like when we'd wash dishes at work together or box the apple pies...lol its soo silly...but in retrospect i really like him... im just scared to get into a relationship...but if i were to get into a relationship he has all the right qualities, he's smart, he's christian, he's a good boy...minus fighting with out french teacher =o) etc...he's just the typical boy next door and thats definetly what i need...but i dunno ahhhhhh

ElCaseAY
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by ElCaseAY »

help is mucho appreciated!

wotland princess
Loyal

Post by wotland princess »

hunny i know how you feel. I am scared to get into a relationship2 and maybe he is 2. I would just talk to him about all of this and get all the feelings out cause it isnt good to keep them from someone you like. Pm me if you want to talk or email me goodluck i hope i helped alittle
EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE EAT SOME POUND CAKE! ~MERCEDES LANDER~