Any Help

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

stephybabe55
Dedicated

Any Help

Post by stephybabe55 »

OK well theres this guy I have been "seeing" for the past 2 1/2 months..and I really wanna move on and make it more between us than just friends. But he keeps saying he wants to get to know me better and shit...But then like if he asks to hang out he ditches me and then if he says hes gonna call he doesnt...and i know hes just not making up that he likes me becuase I talked to his friends and they always say that he talks about me all the time and wenever hes with them He asks if I can come along...and I know its not his friends that dont like me b/c i hang with them too...and a few nights ago i was kinda drunk..but i knew wat i was saying and i told him I loved him(which i do) and then i told him that i wanted to be with him..and i wanted to be more than just friends....but he just wont let it happen..and I always bring up the convo..but i hear the same things over and over..about how he wants to know me better and he doesnt want things to end up us hating eachother and hurt...but I love him so much and i wont let that happen..what should I do??? Thanc Muches

Stephanie
Bkm2004
Loyal

Re: Any Help

Post by Bkm2004 »

Yea guys do that alot. They say one thing then do the exact opposite, it's just in their genes, they don't mean anything by it. Maybe you should suggest that the 2 of you go some where alone and get to know each other better, you'll have a more intimate conversation if you aren't surrounded by your friends.
Oh when I don?t know

I don?t know what he's after

But he's so beautiful

Such a beautiful disaster

And if I could hold on

Through the tears and the laughter

Would it be beautiful?

Or just a beautiful disaster

To My Dad:

Hey dad look at me

Think back and talk to me

Did I grow up according to the plan?

And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?

But it hurts when you disapprove all along
makaalohilohi
Loyal

Post by makaalohilohi »

definitely. go somewhere alone and get ti know eachother. if he objects then that's another story
makaalohilohi
stephybabe55
Dedicated

Post by stephybabe55 »

:( Well things arent getting better..just a few days ago and he was with his friends but he totally treated me like he didnt know me..he didnt talk to me at all..and ugh..but then i called his phone and he didnt asnwer an then i called againg like 20 min later and i left a message saying Fuck You..and then later i had my friend call him and he answer and shit..but then she told him that i was upset and just stormed outta my house and left..and i wasnt answering my phone and shit...which didnt happen i just wanted to see if he cared..well he finally called me 20 min later and i hung up on him..and then he called me back and i kinda got mad at him..and then he called my house and i talked to him but then he started bitching at me...and i was in tears..and he wanted to know wat was wrong but i didnt tell him and he said that pissed him off..well then i didnt talk to him for the rest of the night...and then i called him the next morning and he hung up on me..and then i called him back again and he said that since i didnt talk to him the night b4 that he wasnt gonna talk to me..and he hung up..and then my friend called him and he said that wen he wants to talk to me he will call me..well then my mom came home and i was in tears and my mascara was all down my face..and then she called him and bitched at him saying that he needs to figure things out and shit..and he was all lieing to my mom saying that wenevr i go with him that he tells me to tell the truth to my mom..which he doesnt..he never does...and he all told her that he doesnt have a problem to comitting to me he has a problem with trusting me...If this is the case how can I make him have trust in me? What can I do?

please help

Stephanie