Having Trouble Finding A Dude!

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sexyheather
Veteran

Having Trouble Finding A Dude!

Post by sexyheather »

its not that i have low self-esteem. i may not be a goddess but i think im decent enough to attract a decent guy, and i'm not the smartest in the bunch but im no ditz and i feel i'm rather level-headed. it's just that i feel like the only guys i attract are the ones who just want action. u kno how some people just "look" like they're bad? like u don't know them but there's just something about them that makes them look easy or like they'd be fun to fool around with but never go out with? well even tho im not a skank, i think that's people's first impressions of me. i've had people tell me things like, "until i got to know u i thot u were going to be conceited/ditzy but you totally proved me wrong," and have had lots of guys just try to get action when i would have liked to have something more than that. im not a bad kind of girl, i mean ive done some stuff but ive learned from my mistakes and i really want a relationship. but for some reason i just feel like guys don't see me as girlfriend material. i dont kno wut it is about me... i don't dress like a slut, im not that conservative but i dont go around like britney spears. i just feel bad cuz i feel like the only guys who give me their time are the bad boys who just want to hit it and forget it! i feel like no one wants to really get to kno me and like me for who i am in the long term other than really close guyfriends who i'd never go out with. anyone else relate?
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."