What Do You Think?....

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SweetStuff05
Loyal

What Do You Think?....

Post by SweetStuff05 »

Okay well here's the deal. I told the guy I'm crushin' on that I liked him like in March. And in the end of May when we were talking. I noticed that we hardly talked anymore. So I brought that up when we were talking. I even told him that he doesn't even look at me as much as he used to. He quickly responded with this,"Well, do you want me to stare at you all the time?". I told him no, that it'd be nice for him to occasionally check me out :rolleyes: Lol But ya I don't know . Now that I think about it. I'm wondering if that was rude for him to say that. Like did he really mean that he didn't wanna look at me or did he mean that he didn't wanna stare, after all staring is rude. But ya, I was just questioning that. What do you think of his response???
"The best things in life are unseen... that's why we close our eyes when we sleep, kiss, and dream."

*Cherry Cutie*
Bkm2004
Loyal

Re: What Do You Think?....

Post by Bkm2004 »

It depends on the tone that he used. If he sounded rude when he said it then he was being rude, if not then I wouldn't worry about it much.
Oh when I don?t know

I don?t know what he's after

But he's so beautiful

Such a beautiful disaster

And if I could hold on

Through the tears and the laughter

Would it be beautiful?

Or just a beautiful disaster

To My Dad:

Hey dad look at me

Think back and talk to me

Did I grow up according to the plan?

And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?

But it hurts when you disapprove all along
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

yeah... it all depends on the tone. Maybe he was being defensive because you were "acusing" him of something (I dunno.. guys minds work in weird ways.. im just guessing.. ) - that something being not looking at you. I really wouldn't make too much of a big deal out of his response... don't disect it because i really don't think he thought it out THAT much. Just try talking to him, telling him how you feel about things. Tell him that you dont want it to be weird between you guys just because you told him that you like him.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
mookie
Loyal

Post by mookie »

I'm so lost

I'm barely here

I wish I could explain myself

But words escape me

It's too late

To save me

You're too late

You're too late