Dont Know What To Do

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

rickyrudd
Loyal

Dont Know What To Do

Post by rickyrudd »

i really dont know what to do me and my girlfriend broke up on last wensday and she started to see another guy i was mad at the time but a few days lata i got ova it. one of my friends knew a girl he went out with and he cheated on her he even told my ex that he has cheated on his last 2 girl friends. the thing i dont know what to do is on monday we kind of cheated on her bf. she only told him that we kissed and nothing else but we did do other things. i promised her i wouldnt tell him. He fed her a bunch of bs and she knows it he said a bunch of things that make no sense for a kid who is just getting to know someone and only been going out for a week. i still like her alot and wish i could still be with her but i know i probly wont be able to go back out with her. i dont know what to say to her or tell her bf. im really confused right now. :(
James