My Ex-bestfriend's Boyfriend

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

LonelyChica
Loyal

My Ex-bestfriend's Boyfriend

Post by LonelyChica »

Okay well my ex-bestfriend has cheated on her boyfriend 2 times that i know of and that was like spring break, and beginning of summer. but more inlikely with her she's done it plenty of times this summer with just one guy. me and her boyfriend are kinda hitting it off, but i know he hasn't cheated on him, and he still doesn't know that she's cheated on him. I've liked him for freakin ever, LoL, ummmmm okay i moved here when i was in 7th, and i'm about to be a junior, i've liked him since i moved here, so ya thats alot of likin, LoL, but i really want something to happen. but i doubt he'll break up with her, but i don't want to tell him that she's cheated on him cuz that'll be betraying her trust even though she's treated me like shit this entire summer, and she lies to me now, but i really really like him, and she doesn't deserve him. well we might do something before school starts, and thats like 2 or 3 weeks from now. but i'm having second thoughts cuz i don't want him to cheat, so i don't know, LoL, what should i do?
Love always,

Danielle Marie
turfuffled tna
Loyal

Re: My Ex-bestfriend's Boyfriend

Post by turfuffled tna »

Maybe you should talk to this 'best friend; of yours. Ask her if she really thinks she deserves this guy, and if not , maybe she shoudl give him to someone who does. or atleast break it off with him. then its safer to move in. but dont be a hypocrite here. dont be quick to dicipline her about cheating in relationships if you are going to be influencing her boyfriend to do the same dirty deed. Yes, you liek him, but jealousy gets in the way of friendships, and could even jeprodise your relationship with this friend of yours. maybe, if youve go thte guts, talk to him abotu how you feel, and if he is willing to give it a try, tell him to make a choice. your friend or you. but trust me on this one, sneeking behind peoples backs is the worst way to go because honestly, you know it all gets around somehow. and if you are really in as much of a hate hate relationship a syou say you are with this chick friend of yours, it shoudlnt be hard to break to her the news of your long lost crush. oh and just another tip, dont spill about your freind cheating, maybe its insecurity problems, maybe she secretly feels guilty for herown reasons, but it is her decision to tell, all you can do is advise her and this guy to think about what matters. good luck.
LonelyChica
Loyal

Re: My Ex-bestfriend's Boyfriend

Post by LonelyChica »

yeah i've been thinking about that alot. She doesn't feel guilty done asked her, she says that she's "loved" this guy she's cheated with for so many years. but yeah when she told me before school ended i told her that she's a big girl and that she needs to tell her b/f about that. and so far she hasn't, so i guess she's not so big after all, but yeah its her place not mine. and me and D can still be friends (D =b/f)

thanks so much!
Love always,

Danielle Marie