Dads

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Angelbaby2003
Loyal

Dads

Post by Angelbaby2003 »

my dad is mad at me cause i only spend and hour with him a day and im 18 and a female he calls me fat i don't want to be around him... please answer my poll thanks
lifes a bitch

then you die

so fuck the world

and go get high

people who like me

like me well

people who don't

can all go to hell....

Angel
Sam!
Veteran

Re: Dads

Post by Sam! »

I don't spend enough time with my father, and I know I'm going to regret fighting with him for all these years when he's gone someday. I tried to fix our relationship, but he is just... yeah...
-Sam!
fpsqueen
Loyal

Post by fpsqueen »

Depends on what you call "spending time." I'm relatively young still with a two year old brother so he's around a lot of the time but I don't get much one on one time. My parents are divorcing and my dad will be at my/mom's house during the day but that's when my brother's up so I will probably get less one-on-one time.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

hardly get to see mine.. long story :(
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

i dont see my dad much i dont like him i love him but he annoys me so i stay at my moms most time the last magor fight we had he hit me because i yelled at him so i hit him back i told him two weeks prior that if he ever hit me id hit him back i wasnt joking now he knows not to hit me he abbused my mom and i dont care who it is i wont allow some one to hit me i was abbused by to many ppl in my life ive change my life i am an abbuse free person -MARY :phone: :dancing: :in-love: :brushteeth: :hug: :detective: :cowboy:
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Yummypunkpie
Loyal

Post by Yummypunkpie »

Well, the time I spend with him are slim to none. But every day he says "I have work to do" or "I'm going to take a nap" Because the computer is in his room and I'm useally on. But that's the only time we talk.
Rain falls on everyone,

The same old rain,

and I'm just trying to,

Walk with you,

Between the rain drops.

-Smashing Pumpkins
TheAshtrayGirl
Loyal

Post by TheAshtrayGirl »

i dont spend enough time with my dad. i know it hurts him, :'( but i never have time. ive never had a fight with my daddy. :)
i love you Andrew, and theres nothing anyone can do.

http://www.matazone.co.uk/theotherside.html
TheAshtrayGirl
Loyal

Post by TheAshtrayGirl »

i love you Andrew, and theres nothing anyone can do.

http://www.matazone.co.uk/theotherside.html
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

My dad yells a lot and right now he's having problems with his back. So yeah. He can be okay. :)
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

KitKat
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by KitKat »

Originally posted by PunkInTooDeep@Aug 9 2003, 03:23 PM

My dad yells a lot and right now he's having problems with his back. So yeah. He can be okay. :)

That's like my dad! He yells, but only when he gets overly frustrated with me or my brother... And sometimes he yells when he gets in a disagreement with my mum, but he usually comes home from work and starts complaining to me about his day, and then when I tell him to go away, he always says "You cranky brawd. You take after your mother." :blink: It's annoying. Sometimes him and I will do stuff, but not very often. Because, when he has the time, I don't. And if I have the time, he doesn't. However, we get into some pretty intense conversations. A normally 5 minute talk with a friend is a 45 minute conversation with my dad. It's pretty awesome, but depending on the topic, it can be a little annoying. :P
Daddys Girl
Loyal

Post by Daddys Girl »

my dad works a lot but at home is where he mostly works so i said i dont spend enough time with him even though i would like too. :(
I know that time wont change a thing

If we're all moving in slow motion

It's hard to catch up

When the world is weighing you down

Tomorrow is always a brand new day.

You're the one thats always there

You make me smile like no one else

When you cry I want to die

And when you hold me,

I get all choked up inside

I love Chad.
liquidlime
Loyal

Post by liquidlime »

I see him maybe a couple hours a week. Sometimes in the summer i don't hear from him for weeks at a time. But thats sorta his choice so he's not mad.
<span style=\'color:orange\'Reality is the original Rorschach.
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

I dont live with either of my parents anymore, but I still see my dad a lot. I go over to their house nearly every day. I love him to pieces, and he's helped me so much through my life.
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

My father is a great man, but he is an ass to me at times. He gets mad at me every now and then.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

I see my Dad everyday, I really like mine he's the best!

We spend time all the time, me and him took down the deck the other day, and we were just away with my parents and my Girlfriend at a faraway tournament !

:)
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

i am lucky if for one yr i spernd 20 minutes with my dad he and my ma seperated 16 yrs ago and divorced 5 yrs ago he hates me and my siblings i am not allowed to know him and to tell u the truth i dont wanna know him but a part of me does because their feels like a whole so to u people out there that have dads in ur life appreciate this time
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

i am at my dad's house 24 hours out of the week, and about 12-16 hours of that time is spent sleeping. also, we never really hang out when im over there either. we arent very close. i like the guy...but we just arent close. im not really close to either of my parents. :unsure: but maybe thats cause my mom is a psycho freak.... :blink:
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Post by Bleeding~Hero »

I only see my dad for 6 weeks each summer. I dont really like his oppinion on my mom (divorced when i was 7). She's always calling her a whore and telling everyone horrible things about her to my grandparents and uncles and aunts which doesnt do any thing accept hurt me cuz my grandparents talk to me like my life is soooooooo hard and that i dont deserve to live so horribly, and i just "What the f*ck are you talking about grandma? my life is better then most people you know". And my dad always has a story about how my mom's side of the family is doing some thing wrong or stupid. he said my mom's dad sued every one in the county to get money, and thats how he gets rich. He said my mom actually went out every other night to sleep with another man, never the same one twice. And that my mom never lets us see him, even though we arent even supposed to see him ever (court's choice), considering that our mom sneaks us to his house summer after summer. and he's always complaining about how mom takes all his money for child support, that never sees us because my mom is spending it all. Um last time i checked, my mom isnt a drug addict, she hasnt bought any thing big and fancy, and she doesnt have a secret stash of money that shes going to use to take over the world. That money goes where its supposed to go. and my brother only helps him. my brother is like my dad's little spy. Any thing that happens at my house he tells my dad. he practically goes through my moms filing cabinet looking for info to feed to my dad. and hes always telling him how horrible it is here. Im fed up, it's like "Shut the f*ck up with the lies dad, im not buying it"
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

i dont see my dad ever, havn't since i was five since he died..i have no type of relationship with my step-father, i hate him and tell him that

**steff**
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

I'm actually quite lucky. My father is the one that stands up for me aginst my monther that has decided that 17 and 235days old isn't old enough to do anything for herself. so my dad is never mad at me, its always at my little sister or my mother...
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]