Ignorant,paranoid,stupid,mean Mother

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Princess1121
Loyal

Ignorant,paranoid,stupid,mean Mother

Post by Princess1121 »

Ok here's the deal. a while back my mom had found out that i had cyber sex with some guys or whatever. well now she wants to check my convorsations. not my favorite thing in the world but i let her see. now i flip a convorsation when i am done reading it so that she can see the rest then leave me the hell alone. anyways now she is like "I HAVE THE COMPUTER ON ARCHIVES I CAN GO ANYWHERE YOU HAVE BEEN" she's a goddamn stalker i hate her! im not doing anything!!!! i cant get her to see that!! shit she is probably reading this right now! she is overly sensitive, paranoid, overly overly over protective, mean, dumb, a bitch, horrible, rude, self centered, blind, i cant believe her!! when i turn 18 and dissapear she is gonna go like oooo my rebel daughter left me DAMN STRAIGHT I LEFT HER I HATE HER!!!! I just want her out of my life i want to leave her!!!! i hate her sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why wont she just be normal and not a bitch from hell???!!!!
<span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'I was walking down the street just a havin' a think, when a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink. He shook-a me up he took me by surprise he had a pick up truck and the devil's eyes. He glanced at me and i felt a change, time meant nothing, never would again!
faith
Veteran

Re: Ignorant,paranoid,stupid,mean Mother

Post by faith »

well i think ur mom was just scared when she founf out u were having cyber sex. i think most moms would be a little shocked and suprised. but tell her that uve learned ur mistake and that uw ould like her to now back off.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
princess_of_everything
Loyal

Post by princess_of_everything »

it sounds like my dad. he found out that i was talking to ppl online who i didnt know in person, but then he got over it. that was a year ago. then he found an email that said "f*cking" and he threatened to put trackers on everything and watch everything i do online. juss explain to ur mom that it was stupid wut u did and u wont let anything happen like that again. hopefully, with time, she'll get over it.
everything is okay in the end. if it's not okay, then it's not the end.
lil_blondie14_2004
Loyal

Post by lil_blondie14_2004 »

shes just worried about you your her child and she wants to take care of you just dont be so hard on her and show her your trustworthy and she will trust you more dont hate your mom love her she loves you i bet dont get mad at me though i just know how it is when you get mad at your parents just loosen up and ask her to do the same

Love,

Beth
Vin Diesel is a hottie!
zaxali
Loyal

Post by zaxali »

your mom was probably just concerned for you. usually when you cyber sex or talk to ppl online alot, parents get the idea that you'll eventually meet up with them, and something will happen to you. my dad did something similar with me, but it wasn't b/c i cyber sexed...i haven't..it was for another reason, but it only lasted for about 1 week. give her time. eventually she WILL see that you're not doing anything wrong, and forget about it. they think when you do something like that you've broken their trust or some shit..-shrugs- i don't know. she's just concerened, she's not directly out to get you.. :blink: i don't think.

Give it time..she'll most likely..'grow out of it'.

There is only one prospect worse than being

chained to an intolerable existence: The

nightmare of a botched attempt to end it..
sugarpacket
Loyal

Post by sugarpacket »

Originally posted by princess_of_everything@Aug 5 2003, 01:20 PM

it sounds like my dad. he found out that i was talking to ppl online who i didnt know in person, but then he got over it. that was a year ago. then he found an email that said "f*cking" and he threatened to put trackers on everything and watch everything i do online. juss explain to ur mom that it was stupid wut u did and u wont let anything happen like that again. hopefully, with time, she'll get over it.

yes, yes. my parents are bothered that i talk to people that i don't know in person on the internet as well. but then i told them, the chances of me talking on the phone to people i don't know are much greater, and a much greater risk.... and they laid off.

it helps that i've never been anything but responsible, so try that. let your mom know that you know what you did was wrong and that you won't do it again. and that you would never do anything stupid like meet someone you've never met (except on the internet) in person. try that. responsibility helps. really it does. :)
kiss, crush, bliss, blush... finally happy. so happy. so lucky.

diaLoGue shrUgGed
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

Sweetie don't worry - your mum will get over it soon. She is probably just shocked to see your "sexual" side. I mean c'mon. I'm sure your mum doesn't hear you talking dirty sexual things all of the time right? She is probably just shocked at the fact you know stuff about how to turn yourself on and stuff like that. Just leave her be.

She just doesn't want you going to chat rooms and having cyber sex with people you don't know because, lets face it, there are a LOT of weirdos and perverts in this world and in chat rooms who want cyber sex.

Don't start getting all "I wish she would die, I hate her" because there is no need for that. She is just being a mother - protecting her daughter from sexual things. Which really is her job.

Sit down and talk to her and explain it. Say you are old enough now to know about sexual things and that she shouldn't be shocked. Say you are a good daughter and not some pervert who goes on the internet to have cyber sex with all the old guys. Explain that you are a mature, sensible girl with a head on her shoulders. Tell her she can trust you...afterall she DID raise you. (She will love that because it is praising her)

Just be honest with her.

Communication is the key to any relationship.

Good luck darling,

~ Keli xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams