My Brother

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Juli
Hooked On HelpingTeens

My Brother

Post by Juli »

hey, my brother who I am very close to is now leaving for university a long ways away...befor he goes Id like to write him a story or give him a poem on how much i love him and how much im gunna miss him...but im not good at writing either...if anyone could help me out or know of some good websites, or even maybe know another suggestion of a present I could give to my brother..PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

thank you sooo much!!!!!

luv, Juli xoxoxoxo
beyondyou64
Loyal

Re: My Brother

Post by beyondyou64 »

Well Just write what and how you feel. Just remember he's always going to be their for you even tho he's going to be in college. Just write what you want to say. Than word it into a letter.
My nick name is Oscar, Oscar the Grouch!!!

Don't hate me because I'm different. Hate yourself for not accepting me.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because your all the same.

If you don't like me thats your problem!

Unseen They Suffer

Unheard They Cry

In Agony They Linger

In Loneliness They Die! Stand up for the animals. Help fight for their right!!
elizabeth
Loyal

Post by elizabeth »

I think that's a great idea! That is the most personal gift you could give him. I would suggest making an outline of what you want to say, and then try formatting it into a letter/poem. Speak from your heart! Good luck.
"Unbeing dead isn't being alive." -E. E. Cummings

"Learn all you can from the mistakes of others. You won't have time to make them all yourself." -Alfred Sheinwold

THE SERENITY PRAYER

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change... the Courage to change the things I can... and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Amen.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

it doesnt have to be a poem. just tell him that u love him and wish him good luck. thats all u need to do
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea