So Alone

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CoolChick123
Loyal

So Alone

Post by CoolChick123 »

i hate it! ive always had friends...a whole group of close girls...we all spilt apart this year, and those that are left are drifting away

everyone is so busy with school and boyfriends and whatever...im not involved in school and my boyfriend lives far away so i feel soo left out

the ones that are left i feel ignore me for more popular people...i dunno, we just changed...its sad to worry if im gonna have people to hang out w/ at lunch and stuff...i hate this feeling...i hate being alone

i just dont really feel like i fit in with anyone...my friends all seem to not care all that much...i know they dont agree with the way i live my life, but i dont want to have to change for people to like me

how can i just relax and be happy with the friends i do have? im not one to go join clubs, and id feel like i was bugging anyone else if i tried to hang out w/ them...like when my friends hang out with other people and im there, i just feel so left out

help! its my senior year...things werent supposed to be like this =( i just cant wait to graduate already and escape it all!
Glitter
Loyal

Re: So Alone

Post by Glitter »

What's your name you sure it isn't Jamie? Ya you sound like me but my best friend moved 8 hours away my other lives 20 mins away doens't go to my school my Bestest in teh Whole world lives in New Zealand, My bf is 2 hours And the one girl that I got along with pretty well is dating my ex. AHHHHHHHHH I hate it hmmmm at my school I'm forced to be in sports, and clubs and stuff. I'd say don't worry aout it only like 7 months. Don't worry be happy :)
I'm Jamie that's me RENT rocks

"Will I loose my dignity will someone care will I wake tomorrow from this nightmare"
trucks
Loyal

Post by trucks »

I know being alone sucks. I dont have any real friends in my school to hang out with because all my old ones are going to a different one. I cant just "wander" the halls all lunch. Usually i sit infront of my locker and think. You should do as much stuff as you can with your friends. Your a girl. GO shopping or try each others make up or go to one anothers house and just talk. Like Glitter Said"
Don't worry be happy
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

unfortunatley things like tthat happen. just because you dont see them as much it dosnt mean that they all of a sudden dont like you anymore. the stress from being in grade 12 dosnt help any either
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Don't worry be happy...

psh..

Its so easy to say, so hard to do. I know. The world would be just dandy if everyone could stop worrying and start being cheerful! okay, not going to happen. but you can always try. Don't assume they don't like you- Just start talking to some other people you maybe havn't hung out with too much- or talk to your friends and explain to them that you're feeling kinda left out..

That, also, is hard to do. But its worth it when you know whats really going on and you're not left wondering.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

hey thanx a lot...i just feel soo left out...so alone

i actually have this weekend off work...and the thought of sitting at home doing nothing depresses and terrifys me...everyone just doesnt seem to care...i dont get invited to do all the things my other frineds do w/ other people..i just dont feel like i fit in anywhere

like i could prolly hang out w/ a friend from work...but all we do is smoke weed and im trying to quit...my friend was like "oh u should go to the football game on friday" after i found out they were going...i just wasnt invited, not invited to what they are doing afyer...soo left out

my friend invited me to his bday bonfire on friday but i dont want to go...ill feel left out, like i dont fit in

are these feelings normal? i just feel like no1 really cares, and i dont wanna be ion some situation where no1 even wants me there, or i feel unwanted...i feel like a loser, like even my own family is going to be like WTF why arent u going out?!

i wanna cry! all i want is to see my boyfriend and i cant even see him til next week...its really not that easy for me not to think about it and to just be happy

ive always had plans...me and my friend have always hung out..this is so sad

it seems like everyone is joining clubs and stuff at school..i just dont really have any clubs to join/ want to join...i mean, id meet more people and stuff but its kinda late now...i just dont know what id do if one day i went to lunch and all my friends werent there? what then? would people think i was annoying or weird if i tried to hang out w/ them...like if i went up to one of my friends from class and was like "ahh i dont know where my friends are" and tried to hang out w/ them, i think all of his/her friends would feel annoyed that i was there, and id feel unwanted
princessdani86

Post by princessdani86 »

I think I know how you feel. My friends and I are still really close but sometimes I feel like either no one cares or everyone's just too busy. my best friend is considerably older than me and she's always too busy to talk. Just hang in there and try to keep in touch with your friends. I know its hard but keep your head up and keep smiling, you may never know who is falling in love with it. :)
uruj316
Loyal

Post by uruj316 »

maybe you and friends didn't grow apart...maybe you guys are just having some time apart just to hang with other people.

Did u talk to them and tell them that you think you guys are growing apart? I am sure they feel the way. If they do not seem to care when u talk to them, then they are not your real friends.

right now i am having a hard time talking to anyone cause i feel really sad. Do feel this way? If you do then maybe you should take this time that you have away from your friends to take care of yourself deal with your problems.
hey i'm pleading

my soul is bleeding

i don't want to be left alone

not when i'm right next to you

and are you thinking

it's so misleading

i don't want to be left alone

not when i'm right next to you

"Claire! Claire! my condolences! that sounds like a fat girls name."