Sweet 16

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

FallonCeceAda
Loyal

Sweet 16

Post by FallonCeceAda »

I am getting close to my sweet sixteenth birthday. I want to have a big family party, like my nana had for her 90th and my aunt and uncle had for there 60th. I have one problem. see 1988 was a big year, one day after i was born my cousin chris was born, and a month after him my cousin john was born. It is kinda hard to do this party, because i am afriad to A- if they don't want this, it'll take away from their 16th b-day. and B- cause a lot of trouble (my family lives far apart, so it would be hard for us to get together). C- My aunt (the one who had the 60th) just passed on the 3rd, i don't want to cause to many memories. However, my sweet 16th only comes once!!!!!! Ugh! I need help!!!!!!!

Lyn :kid:
I was talking to God, and I asked him

"God why don't you create a scientist who can find the cure for AIDS/HIV and Cancer? Why can't you send a leader to give world peace?"

You know what God said?

"I did, but you all killed them in the womb."

I am a Army JROTC Cadet Private

I am 100% Pro-Life

I am Catholic

I am Drug Free

But most of all,

I am "Me"
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Sweet 16

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I'd have the party. If u want to have a party and u want to be able to get together with everyone then do it. You deserve it just as much as anyone else who has a birthday in the same month.. and its your 16th so thats not just any birthday. I hope ya have fun!! Happy Birthday!! Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Sweet 16

Post by Shwynsh »

Maybe you guys could combine parties.. that way they can have family come down for ALL of theirs.. and it could be really big and fun. If you don't want to- maybe you should ask your cousins if they MIND you having this party.. and if they think it will take away from their birthdays- if they're okay with it then have fun! :)
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"