Why?

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

day2day life
Loyal

Why?

Post by day2day life »

why is it that my friends always seem like they get 2 have more fun than me. it always seems like they what 2 rumb it in my face. they're always like "o we did this and all the guys [we hang out with] came over, it was so much fun!" or "yeah me and so-and so and a few others went 2 so-and so's house and hung out, it ws fun" and i get so mad cuz they don't even ask if i want 2 come or anything. thats wrong huh? should i be getting mad at them 4 doing this? this isn't the 1st time this has happined. there has been a few others. do they not care? don't no what 2 do anymore. stuff like this has happined in the past and i had 2 drop them and start all over with friends. and i don't what 2 have 2 do that again cuz its to hard. like i feel like they just take and take and don't give back, ever.
I'm lost in my thoughts whail soaking in the tub. i begin 2 sink & slip, deeper & deeper in to the water. my nose is the only thing left in the air. i stay there for awhail, and think. Should i go under and never return? Or save myself by pulling my body up into the lively are? i sit there debateing, going back & forth. i finally desided to save myself. But did i make a mistake?
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Why?

Post by Shwynsh »

I'm sorry to say but thats really messed up- they don't sound like too good of friends to me-- its just mean what they're doing. You should ask them why they dont ever invite you places before you just consider them non-friends.. so do that... then work from there...

*moving to family/friends :)
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friend,

I think that you should confront your "friends" and see if they actually realize that they are exluding you in this way. It is quite possible that they are not aware of what they are doing. If you bring it up, and point it out a few times and they still continue to do the same thing, then maybe it is time to move on and find some real friends who have something in common with you and care enough to include you in their activities.

-My thoughts

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

Stephanie
Loyal

Post by Stephanie »

its natural to feel that way. My best friends up until gr 8 did that to me, it was awful. Im still jealous of my friends cause they get to drink, be wild, go to/have parties and still get wonderful grades, while I study sooo much and dont go out like at all, and my grades arent as good as I'd like them to be. They dont sound like very good friends, stop hanging out with them. thats what I ended up doing.
Never, ever let somebody lead you to believe for even just one moment that you are not completely beautiful!