He Doesnt Know Its Hurting Him...

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

justagirl
Hooked On HelpingTeens

He Doesnt Know Its Hurting Him...

Post by justagirl »

my cousin has lately been smoking a lot more weed then the rest of our friends. we go to school together and have the same friends...all of which smoke. i admit, i do it too. but hes over doing it. he doesnt seem to notice that its hurting him...and everyone around him. he gets really moody when hes high and says things that i know he doesnt mean but that doesnt take the pain out of them. and now hes talking about dropping out of school to get a job so he can afford more weed. i dont even know what to do. ive tried to tell him that hes only hurting himself...but he doesnt want to listen. he doesnt want his little cousin telling him what to do. any suggestions? :wacko:
look at me

tell me what you see

if only you knew

what your words mean to me

so just take a glance

i only want one chance

look at me

what do you see?

Love me

or

Hate me

just

Never forget

me!!!
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: He Doesnt Know Its Hurting Him...

Post by Shwynsh »

hmm.. what does this have to do with teen pregnancy?

you should tell someone else and stop thinking that you can change him and tell him what to do as much as you want to- he needs someone that he looks up to or respects to talk to him about this.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
InsaneHearts
Loyal

Post by InsaneHearts »

I dont think this goes here

well any ways. you need to tell someone like his mom or or mom or something he needs help.
I may be a Bitch, I know, I know But Ludicris says uz the hoe!!

I love me, I love you, Togther will last, till death do us part

~peace, pot, tequilla shot, jesus, jesus loves me stoned or not, sex drugs, rock n roll, speed, weed, birth control, life sucks than you die, once you pull an "American Pie"half of us wont go to heaven cus were the class of 2004
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

*moved to family and friends... but maybe it belongs in drugs?? not sure if another mod can decide feel free to move it*
Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Once in a lifetime, when every star that lights the sky.

Will shine with one reason, leading your heart to the one love you find.

Just once in your life..

Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Just once in a lifetime...

Soda tart!!

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.