She's In Critical Condition

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

LaCombeCool
Loyal

She's In Critical Condition

Post by LaCombeCool »

a friend of mine in junior high got into a car accident early saturday morning. there were 5 ppl in the car. She was a passanger...the girl who was in the front died (the driver's gf). The driver, two boy passangers, and lisa (my friend) were the only ones to survive. The driver and lisa are in critical condition. Lisa has blood in her brain and internal bleeding. They say that they don't know if she will live. Me and lisa were the best of friends in junior high, but one wrong thing distroyed us. We went to high school together but we never resolved our problem btw us. I feel aweful that this is happening. What should I do or say? I want to see her in the hospital but I don't know how her mother would feel (her mother hates me). I know that when my mom's dad died...my father showed up and everyone thought that it was disrespectful. So, I want to know if me going would be disrespectful. I don't wanna go for a self satisfaction but so she knows that we are cool. That I love her and I will always love her. I then thought that if she didn't make it that I might go to the funeral but then again how would her parents feel? I am so confused...She's in my prayers. I think about her and other kids alot.
a good friend will bail u out of jail at 2 a.m., but a great friend will be in the jail cell with ya
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Re: She's In Critical Condition

Post by Toy Soldier »

awww, hun, im sorry about your mate. i think u should go and see her personally-shes your mate, and i seriously wouldnt think it was disrespectful, it shows how much u love her. and i would, if anything happens, go to the funeral, but for all we know, she might pull thru and hopefully will. keep thinking positive and and praying for her. please keep us updated

luv ruth
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

You should go see her. I have a feeling she will really appreciate- just tell her what you said to us. You love her. And you care for her - it will really make her happy . Say everything you want to, and don't hold back- You don't know if this will be the last time you'll talk to her.. :(
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

Go. i learned that if u go and say whut needs to be said it may not undo the past but i can help the future. my friend and i had a similar thing and she was killed and i found that when i went and said whut i felt to her i felt better and it was easier to deal with her death. who cares whut others think shes is sum who u care about and u should go. if they dont think shell live it could be ur last chance to say n e thing to her. i say u should go
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

You cannot change the past unfortunately and you are in a difficult situation now. I recommend that you go and see your friend. She might survive...but if she doesnt you may always regret not seeing her. EITHER WAY im sure she would love you to visit her. Maybe take some flowers a teddy bear or a card? Sorry about your friends accident :(
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET