Little Kids!

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Little Kids!

Post by flavaoftheweak »

hey you guys!

its getting me so frustrated. when i used to tumble in class with my friends megan and sarah, we got so annoyed by the littler girls in my class. see, its not divided by age, but by skill. We'd talk behind there backs about how annoying they were, which now seems so awful to me, these girls were only little. Well, now i have a "volunteer" job at my tumbling gym, which secures my spot as a coach in one year. everyone asks me why i do it with no pay, because im there almost every day, and all i can say is i love it. i've always had a flair for little kids, and i started out with the preschool class, thinking they were the only ones who were just to damn cute to get on my nerves. then i started helping with the tumbling, which at the hours i was there was little elementary school girls. you cant IMAGINE how good they make me feel. they want to sit with me during stretches, do everything im doing, talk to me as much as possible, they come to me with their problems, they sit with me while they're waiting, they show me their accomplishments, we all fool around together, like during free time i'll throw them into the pit, or if they fall on the air trak i'll just collapse over them, put on a funny voice and laugh with them about a silly mistake that can be easily fixed by keeping their arms locked, legs straight, or my own mistake at spotting. ive never had random moms come up to me and tell me that their little girl loves me, asks for me every time im not there, and sometimes even ask if "marisa can come over". they even mistake me for a real coach (im assistant) because i "work with them so well."

now a days, i can barely stand to coach the classes of girls my age. they make fun of the little girls, and it bugs me alot. i tried to explain to megan today why you shouldnt do that, because your their role model and they want to impress you, but she wouldnt have any of it. it makes me so mad!!! i love these girls, they are what make me happy these days... how can i make my friends realize what they are doing?
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Little Kids!

Post by Shwynsh »

I want to do that.. that sounds so cute :)

I think your friends just have to... grow up which is what you did. If you've already tried to explain this to them and they wouldn't listen, then what else can you do? Let them realize on their own how bad it is that they're talking about LITTLE GIRLS behind their backs- and just simply ask them not to do it around you .. they'll get it.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"