Friends

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

ashbash
Loyal

Friends

Post by ashbash »

:furious: :shy: :huh: My friend and I got into a "fight" or wtvr ( i hate that! fights are so stupid!) and it was over something kinda serious...so then i kinda stopped talking to her and she seemed to b fine with it too but then she started to talk to my like best friend more and more, but i didn't really mind, cuz its not like i own my best friend or wtvr...she can talk to whoever she wants, but then whenever me and her were talking, the girl that im in a fight with would always come over and be like "oh i gotta talk to you" and then they'd both just kinda leave me there hangin...ya know? Well now, my "best" friend will barely talk to me and it sucks because it just kinda feels empty w/o her...and whenver we do talk she'll either 1) wont listen 2) tell me to talk to the girl that im in a fight with, like its my job to make things all better...3) go off with the other girl whenever she comes into sight...ahhhhh! this girl is seriously turning everyone against me!!! Cuz now she's bringing my other friends into it too...what should i do?

sorry, to some of ya this probly sounds like the stupidest problem or something..n that im bein a big drama queen (which i probly am) but im just all smad and i just dont like havin everyone hatin on me... :wacko:
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Friends

Post by Shwynsh »

No, you dont sound like a drama queen dont worry..

Okay- you need to actually talk to your friend.. if you think she's not listening to you say firmly "this is important... can you please pay attention?" or something like that.. maybe she doesn't even realize what shes doing and doesn't realize that its hurting you. And also, I don't want to sound like your friend, but you really do need to talk to the girl who you're in a fight with. That seems to be the base of this problem. You need to sort that out most importantly to mend all of your other friendships.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Friends

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Try and work things out with your other friend. I know its hard and u probably have every reason in the world to be pissed at her but its just hard when ur in the kind of situation u are in right now .. and its easier when u can just get along with everyone.. know what I mean.

Tell your bestfriend that u really want to talk to her and let her know how u have been feeling. She probably just doesn't realise how she has been treating u and just bring it to her attention.

Good Luck, Mandy :)
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy