Getting Tired Of Them

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

pineTREE
Loyal

Getting Tired Of Them

Post by pineTREE »

im getting really tired of my sisters comin home tellin my parents that im at skool tellin people taht im bored up here in maine and that i dont like bein around my family anymore because im 'unconfortable' around them because i dont have anything in common with anyone in my house...

part of its true, i dont feel comfortable because no on else has faith or shares the same belliefs as me...and my friend told me that her sister asked my brother at skool about me, and he was like 'i dont know, shes not the same as the rest of my family...' and that really hurt...i really dont wanna be here anymore, i get into fights with everybody in my house...i hate it...id rather be far away and get along with them than be with them and hate it...HELP!
Leandra:so ill wear ur clothes and u wear mine and we can switch in skool.

Me: but we do get to keep our own underwear rite?

Leandra: um no, we havta trade those too.

Me: well, ill make sure to wear my grodiest underwear that day.

Leandra: yea ill wear the ones i havent washed for 3 weeks.

Me:ur supposed to wash ur underwear?

Leandra: well ur supposed to, but i dont

Me:o ok then. DEAL.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Getting Tired Of Them

Post by Shwynsh »

I wish I could help you, but I really can't here. This has to do with your relationship with your family and thats only something YOU can mend. You can try to talk to them, try to get them understand how you think, and if they don't get it, then you have to wait it out. And you CAN leave once you're 18 and have your OWN life have your OWN beliefs. Hang in there. Feel free to vent ANYTIME you need to cause thats important.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
sktwirler
Loyal

Re: Getting Tired Of Them

Post by sktwirler »

All you can do is talk to your family. Try and see if you all can work out something. Have everyone explain their point of views. Communication is the only way. Goodluck
~*~I'm lost to those I thought were friends. To everyone I know.~*~

~*~Some people are just not meant to be in your life no matter how much you want them to be.~*~