Sister/social

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CausticTears
Veteran

Sister/social

Post by CausticTears »

Hm. I donno. My sister saw my cuts on my foot and this whole thing started: it's always strange now on, I don't want to be next to her. I want to stick a shovel down her throat every time she talks to me. On Thursday night, she kept babbling trying to help me...taking stuff like I was confused too, etc. I mean really, I appreciate her help...but it's just nasty. I donno why it's nasty but talking to her is nasty, I hate it. I want her to just shut up. Is this totally wrong of me to be thinking? I mean, now...I have to try my very best to be cut free..and sure that's good. But, it's gonna be suffocating. Yesterday, she called about 7 times in one day to keep checking up on me.

Another thing; I don't know how to socialize. Online, I can socialize usually. But when it comes to person, I get really quiet and I have to try my best to boost myself up. It's just energy draining to keep boosting myself. When I'm with my family, I try to act cheery..happy so they'll be happy. I just don't know..I don't know anything..don't know what I'm saying..so..dumb
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Sister/social

Post by Shwynsh »

All this that you're feeling towards her, the anger, is understandable but its JUST because she cares about you SO much and loves you. You should tell her that you are trying to work this out on your own (if that is true.. and if its not maybe seek some help.. about it.. or take what she says into consideration).. and that she's making you feel suffocated.

If you're with your family, just act how you're feeling. Covering up your true feelings doesn't help one bit. If you act how you WANT to act, then things have a better chance of imporving
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"