This Girl Is Pissing Me Off

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

DrummerBabe228
Loyal

This Girl Is Pissing Me Off

Post by DrummerBabe228 »

ok well my best friend, Lauren can be awesome.. whenever its just me and her we have so much fun and everythings cool.. ok wait let me give you a little background..

so the popular people in our school are (in order from most popular to least) amanda kristin taylor emma and chelsea

i am friends with all of them and so is my best friend.. but whenever we are with any of the popular people lauren acts like a total bitch to me and acts like shes so much more popular then me and better then me.. and im just thinking wtf?.. because i get the same amount of attention if not MORE then she does.. and whenever shes with them she acts so different and shes not herself.. and it pisses me off.. and then one time we got into a fight because she said supposedly that i was calling her names to much and hurting her feelings..

so i stopped doing that.. and now she does it 10 times more.. she makes me feel so insignificant and i tryed talking to her and she just blew me off and changed the subject.. she makes me so angry and i just feel like killing her sometimes.. idk what to do.. i mean maybe she is more popular idk i dont really care but i dont deserve to be treated that way when we have the same friends..
ive got a bad feeling about this