Please Help

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

DrummerBabe228
Loyal

Please Help

Post by DrummerBabe228 »

ok.. well there is this girl Lauren.. and she can ruin a persons life.. for example.. one girl in our school had done a few things she shouldnt have.. and some people had grown to hate her.. then Lauren stretched the truth about a few things she did.. and made up a few things.. and confronter her.. they basically said to her face that she was an idiot.. everyone hates her.. and that even if she wanted to changed that no one would like her still..

so yesterday.. Lauren confronted me and did the same thing.. and i basically admitted to everything.. and what i did wasnt a huge deal like with the other girl anyway.. i said a few things about her behind her back.. and some of them i had even been kidding about.. so i addmitted to it.. some things werent even true.. i begged and begged and said im sorry and to please forgive me and give me a second chance.. because if she did the same thing she did to that other girl to me.. then i would have no friends all through high school.. thats just the way it is.. and if i tell her that then she would just get ideas to do it more.. so i begged her to give me a second chance.. and she said she would think about it.. but i have a feeling shes just going to pretend to think about it.. and tell me this morning that she was just kidding and she wouldnt even think about it.. and that its over..

please give me advice.. i cannot go through high school without friends.. i mean i dont even WANT to be friends with these people.. but if they dont like me.. then no one likes me.. thats just antoher way our school works.. if they dont like me.. no one does.. and i cant have no friends.. and i cant switch schools.. and i cant get our parents into this because that will make things worse.. please last night when this was going on i even thought about suicide.. just to get out of this.. please help me
ive got a bad feeling about this
Rodeo
Loyal

Re: Please Help

Post by Rodeo »

Now hold up here! You're letting this bother you way too much. I mean, maybe I'm missing something in the whole story, but it sounds to me like this girl just wants to be a bitch to everyone. She's the one that should be going without friends.

Alright, so yah, you said somethings about a girl. Whoopdefuck. Thats what girls do. (Whoa, hope I dont catch crap for that one!) I mean, seriously though, you didnt do anything to deserve losing a lot of friends, I mean, unless something else is going and I totally missed something.

PEACE OUT!
That which lies behind and that which lies before us are small compared to what lies within us.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
masterchief
Dedicated

Post by masterchief »

You are making a big deal out of nothing. Almost every girl I know has at one time or another talked shit about someone else, thats what most girls do. I doubt that you will lose all your friends. She is the one who will lose all her friends, because people will see that she does this to everyone. And who would want to hang out with a person like that? Not me!!
I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.

Work and play are two different words used to describe the same thing under different conditions.
DrummerBabe228
Loyal

Post by DrummerBabe228 »

yeah thats what i said.. but all my friends think shes a total angel.. and she talks about EVERYONE but she wont admit it.. and shell call me a liar and tell everyone that i lie about everything.. idk what to do.. but no one has ever caught lauren in her lies.. because shes 'only lauren' so what should i do to make everyone see?
ive got a bad feeling about this
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

In this case I would have to say that only time will tell. I understand totally where you are coming from, things like that can be pretty scary to get into. But you kno, her lies are going to catch up to her... what comes around goes around. Just don't let her get to you. People will figure out what kind of person she is, just give it time.
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]