I Don't Like To Be Touched...

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Xia Lin Master
Loyal

I Don't Like To Be Touched...

Post by Xia Lin Master »

Ok I don't like physical contact it makes me really uncomfortable. I've told my parents and family members I don't like being touched... and yet here we are I'm 18 and they still either haven't grasped this concept or they just don't a fuck... I'm leaning towards the second option. Ok here's the whole story on the touching thing... I've never been a "hugger" or a "cuddler" I was raped a year ago and since then my diliking of physical contact has intensified ten fold. I litteraly flip out when someone touches me, I scream at them and just go into this rage and then I'm pissed at them for the rest of the day. Well during dinner I was fixing my plate and I asked my father for the salt he was holding I went to get it and he raised it out of my reach, well he did this for a few moments and finally I got pissed (I have rage issues) and starts cussing. Well I salted my food and was about to pick up my plate and he started poking me and stuff. Now poking me in my sides really sets me off, only one person can get away with it and that's my best bud I never loose my temper with her. Anyway I yelled at him screaming "don't touch me! I hate being touched!!" He just rolled his eyes and said "no you think you're better then everyone else, nobody touch the 'princess' face it you're a snob..." I saw red after that I screamed "yeah a woman really wants a guy to touch her after having some son of a bitch violate her in the most vile way imaginable!!!! Besides I've never liked being touched how many times do I have to explain this to you retards till you understand!?!" He looked at me and said "as many times as your willing to keep saying it..." I growled (one of my very pissed of sounds) and glared at him and said "you know what you're an asshole and this is why we never get along because YOU'RE A FUCKING DENSE MALE!!!" (Yes I have male hating issues and that man doesn't help AT ALL) We ate dinner in silence then I walked into my room... well stomped into my room slamming the door and blaring Eminem. Can anyone give me advise as to how I might get my problem through my families thick skulls?
So, it is to be war between us! If these demands are not

met, a disaster beyond your imagination will occur! (The Phantom. Phantom of the Opera Act 2 Scene 2)

If I could forgive you I would, but my pride won't let me... Nor will the burning fact that you made her cry...

My DBZ Piccolo Webpage please visit!!

I can't fall in love...my only love is Dragonball Z's Piccolo, as stupid as that may sound...he's the only guy who hasn't hurt me...
jess_617
Veteran

Re: I Don't Like To Be Touched...

Post by jess_617 »

Families are serious crap in some ways. One way is that they never really BELIEVE you when you say you have a phobia like that. Im terribly arachniphobic and my dad doesnt see to get that means I DONT WANT A SPIDER IN MY DAMN FACE! They never listen. If he touches you despite your wishes then there really isnt anything you can do except stress it constantly. My dad is a real ass and it seems yr dad is about some things too. Just avoid him when hes in the mood to make you miserable. Yr 18? Youll be able to leave them soon just be happy your not me and 15 and stuck here....

If you need to rant or talk about anything message me anytime.

Love,

Jessi
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol