What Belongs In Family/friends?

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Shwynsh
Veteran

What Belongs In Family/friends?

Post by Shwynsh »

I'm just making a new topic - adding on to Adnama's old pinned topic:

RELATIONSHIPS or FAMILY/FRIENDS?

Relationships is for every thing that has any thing to do with boyfriend/girlfriend problems. Every thing.

Family/friends is for every thing that DOSNT have to do with boyfriend/girlfriend problems, and DOES have to do well... family and friends.

Time to play, "realtionships or family/friends"!

"i hate my mom! All she wants to do is controll my life!"

-Easy one, right here in family and friends.

"My best friend is going out with my ex! How can she do that to me?"

-A little harder, that one belongs in family/friends as it is asking for help with your BEST FRIEND not your BOYFRIEND. (tricky one :P )

"i have no friends at school!"

-Easy again, right here.

"I cant get any girls to like me, i dont know whats wrong, i mean i'm a great guy and all... how can i get girls to like me?"

-Relationships once more.

Ok, i think you get the picture. Every one watch for topic placement please

_______

In Addition: WHY ME! OR FAMILY/FRIENDS?

"My best friend is moving- I'm really upset because she was the best friend I ever had. I'm just venting"

-Why Me since its not asking for specific advice on the topic of HOW to deal with a friend.

"All my friends are turning against me! What should I do?"

-Right here: Family/Friends.

"My grandpa died. I can't believe it!."

-Why Me- since you're grieving about this, it would belong in the Why Me forum.

If any mods don't agree with this, then PM me, and if any members have any questions PM me, CessHawk, or Beautiful.

Thank you :)
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"