Dont Know What To Do

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Magical
Loyal

Dont Know What To Do

Post by Magical »

Alright, so this is how it goes. For my bday me and my pals were going to head out of town to go to this amusement park type of thing. I was having a few people coming, Tyra, Lizzie, Victoria, Chantelle and Linda[Linda was going for a fact]. Well stupid me..realized that I only had 6 seats in my car. So what I told Chantelle is that we could go on my real bday date [because I moved my party to the 26th for my friends Lizzie and Victoria cause they went camping with a few friends and I told them that I could move the amusement thing to the 26th] so I told Chantelle that we could go on the 22nd [my bday]. She agreed and said that she could. Well then in the morning I got a phone call from her saying that she was really sick and that she was puking and all that. So I said that we could go another day then. Well the next day after I talked to her I did nothing and stayed home. But then I phoned my buddy Tyra and asked her if she wanted to go the next day which was the 24th and I said that she could go with me and Lizzie and Victoria on the 26th to. Well we went on the 24th and it was really fun, we had a great time!. Well the next day [the 25th] I phoned Lizzie and Victoria cause they would have gotten back from camping that day, well they both didnt answer because they were at this festival thing. So I phoned later on and got a hold of Victoria but not Lizzie. Victoria said that she could go so shes going with me tomorrow. But I still couldnt get a hold of Lizzie and it was getting pretty late. Well one of her room mates finally picked up the phone and said that she was out, but really she was at the house..[well thats what my friend Victoria said because she was out with her the whole day]. So I phoned Victoria back and asked her if she knew Lizzie was still going, she said she didnt know because Lizzie had gotten really sick and started throwing up and stuff cause she was out in the sun all day. Well my friend Tyra phoned Lizzie around 10pm and finally she picked up. Tyra was on msn at the time to, so she said that Lizzie was feeling alot better and that she would be able to go tomorrow. But I already had made plans with Chantelle to go on the 26th because I didnt think Lizzie was going because I'm stupid..and Chantelle, Lizzie, Tyra, Linda and Victoria cant all go because theres not enough room in the car..so tomorrow morning I have to phone Chantelle and tell her something but I really dont know what to say and I dont want her all mad at me because she knows this really mean guy lets just call him Jeff and he wants to know where I live, well at the moment my house isnt all that great, its pretty ugly and I DONT want him knowing where I live and she knows that for a fact. But Chantelle can be really mean when we get into fights and I defiently dont want her telling Jeff where I live and I really dont know what to do I'm so mad right now....PLEASE give some advice as soon as possible :'( :(
Magical
Loyal

Re: Dont Know What To Do

Post by Magical »

Frig, I'm so screwed if no one replies to this or doesnt give me advice.... :'(
Gravijah

Post by Gravijah »

Take a nice deep breath. Read over your post. See that? If that's the truth, Then explain it to whoever you need to.
Magical
Loyal

Post by Magical »

Uh...it is the truth thats why I posted to get HELP, explain it to who? I thought this was a HELPING teen site, who the heck am I going to talk about it to? I posted here to get help from OTHER people, not from my friends.