Crappy Parents?

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

i feel wonderful tonight

Crappy Parents?

Post by i feel wonderful tonight »

ok, i have a brother who smokes pot, and i found out like a year ago that my dad does to (i found his stash) and now just 2day i found out so does my mom (i found her pipe) ok so wut the fuck is this???? rnt parents supposed to b the ones who r all dont do drugs? this is so weird! i mean its not like we r having money problems either, we r really good with our money. but i just feel weird with parents who smoke pot. i dont smoke pot, and my parents dont know that i know they do. but then there is the whole it will b easyer 2 get away with smoking pot thing, but i dont want 2 smoke pot. i dont know im sorry im just freaking out, i mean my mom and dad, pot?? wut? wut do i do?????
rogueangel
Loyal

Re: Crappy Parents?

Post by rogueangel »

Hmmmmmmm...

I can imagine why this is 'weird' since it is expected that the kids smoke pot etc and the parents are against it...

Maybe you should have a word with your parents to let them know you know...

It's good that you don't want to smoke pot...

I can't offer a lot of advice I'm afraid beyond that perhaps you should let them know that you know about it...

I can understand that this seems weird hun :hug:

Take Care, Sam x
i feel wonderful tonight

this is really weird im sorry, but i dont know if i can talk 2 them about it, i mean ive never been good at talking 2 my parents about nething, and now this! i mean im like freaking out, this would totally rock if i was a stoner, but im not, im just not like that! but dude my parents, my mom and dad who r supposed 2 b my role models and stuff and is supposed 2 b setting this example of how im supposed 2 act and behave r fucking stoners. this is fucked up.
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

wow thats crazy. so 1rst off hats off for not smoking pot. thats awsome. umm but on the other hand u dont think u could talk to ua parents? i mean its not like u can change what theyre doing but at least u can make them a little more concious of what theyre doing u know? iwould say even though its hard that u gotta get the courage to talk to them. i know thats tough. good luck

~faith
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
i feel wonderful tonight

i cant talk 2 my parents. omg this is so weird. if they get cought could i like b put in a foster home???????????//???????????//???????????
i feel wonderful tonight

please, i need help, im going run away
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

All my life my father has told me about his past. I knew he smoked pot + other stuff and drank alot. When I was in 4th grade my dad had a stress attack, at first we thought it was a heartattack. Well, I've recently found out the reason for his stress attack. He smoked some pot. it might have been laced but we aren't sure. at first i was really angry. One he wasn't honost w/ me, two I'm the one who's supposed to be experimenting. I've gotten over it. I think you should really talk to them. Think about it, if they smoke pot do you really think they'll yell at you? They'll prob. be cool about it. Bring up nonchalantly and see what they say.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]
i feel wonderful tonight

im only 14, and unlike u speckles, im not a stoner. i think smoking is totally gross. and i dont ever want to smoke pot, or smoke nething. at skool i get asked 2 smoke pot all the time, and it gets worse, but now that parents do, its just weird. and no, they dont keep it at home, they make it really obvious for the whole world 2 see. my mom keeps her pipe in her purse, and my dad keeps joints in his cigarette boxes and puts the ends of the joint in his ash tray in his car. and my parents still r xtremely strickt, so its not like i have it easy.
taintedl0ve
Loyal

Post by taintedl0ve »

Well, I don't know about all of you guys, but I don't think parents smoking is a weird thing. My father smokes (my mom doesn't drink or smoke anything though), he's an amazing dad and he only does it like once a month or less. But, he's not the only one, a bunch of my friends parents smoke too. So, to me it's not too weird. And, no, you will not be put in a foster home, it's not like your parents are crack addicts who don't know how to take care of a child. And, you shouldn't run away because of this. If you really feel strongly about this, then talk to them. I doubt they'll be mad.

I remember when I first found out my dad smoked pot I was about 11 and I thought it was horrible and I felt embarrassed, and after awhile I realized that it's not unusual, and it doesn't even matter because it's not like it affects my dad's everyday life. So, just think about it. I doubt you're parents do it everyday, after all, I assume they have a job to do throughout the day. But, if after thinking about you still feel upset, then tell them. Trust me, most parents will not be mad if their child asks about what they do. I know my dad doesn't care if I bring it up, so I doubt your parents will.
I am watching your chest rise and fall

like the tides of my life,

and the rest of it all

and your bones have been my bedframe

and your flesh has been my pillow

I am waiting for sleep

to offer up the deed

with both hands