My Brother's Asshole Friends...

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Stephanie
Loyal

My Brother's Asshole Friends...

Post by Stephanie »

My brother is 13, and he hardly has any friends, and the ones he has treat him like . Today, they told him they were gonna play hide and seek, and while he was looking for them, they went skating with another friend. He is becoming depressed. Now these kids that ditched him might come to the house later, and he told me to tell them he's not home (he is). But I feel like stepping outside with them and saying something to them....like how they are disgusting pieces of , how they should be embarrassed to even show their faces around my home. I don't know.....I would never hit or anything I'm not a kickass kind of girl so...what should I do? Nothing, maybe?
Never, ever let somebody lead you to believe for even just one moment that you are not completely beautiful!
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Re: My Brother's Asshole Friends...

Post by messedup »

Before you say something to these 'friends' of your brother, you need to see how it would affect him. It could have a bad impact on him...kids are weird...they might make fun of him for something like that.
Danielle
Stephanie
Loyal

Post by Stephanie »

Yeah I know that's the other thing. I don't want to embarrass him either and make him have NO friends.
Never, ever let somebody lead you to believe for even just one moment that you are not completely beautiful!
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Post by messedup »

If these friends of his are so horrible to him, he would probably be better off not having any. But the embarassment thing is a big issue. How would he feel if you said something to them?

Or you could try to help him find different friends so he could ditch the ones he has now.
Danielle
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I wouldn't do that. He wouldn't be happy with you. BUT - I think you should just talk to your brother. Tell him that there are so much better people out there and that he can find people who will make him feel GOOD not make him depressed. What kind of friends is that? Tell him at this point he'd probably be happier with no friends for the time being than these crappy friends...

Just urge him to move away from this crowd, they're taking advantage of him by using him to just laugh at. That's horrible.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"