Old Friend

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

twofortheshow
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Old Friend

Post by twofortheshow »

So Today was first day back to school and i noticed as i walked into the school this guy that My best friend recently dated the year before and what not and he was looking at me with this sad and depressing smile. So i just kinda watched him all day and he was looking at me alot like he wanted me to reach out to him. So i come home and come online and hes on. So i talk to him, i ask him why he looked so depressed today and he tells me that hes having trouble with girls. but when i read it i couldnt belive it. Hes gorgeous and he never has had trouble in the past. And a few years ago i had fallen for him, but then he played my best friend and we both became enemies. But today when i seen his face, it was so sad. I had felt myself begin to wonder why i was ever a jerk to him. Is there a way to be friends or even aquaintances with someone who used to dislike me. IF there is, id like to know. He used to be such a good friend to me, we had good times. But now its like there is nothing there. But i know there is friendship we just have to find it. But i dont know how..

Sorry that nothing i ever write in here makes sence, but i hope someone can help me make sence to it. Or something
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Old Friend

Post by messedup »

It's definitely possible for your friendship to come back if both of you are willing to work on it. Confess to him that you want him back as your friend...then you both can talk and eventually your friendship will be there again. I'll warn you now, the friendship that you form now probably won't be as strong as the one you had before.

:hug:
Danielle
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Old Friend

Post by Shwynsh »

There's always ways to mend broken friendships if BOTH PEOPLE ARE WILLING. That's the main thing. I wouldnt' even think about "ahh does he want to be my FRIEND again?" Just talk to him online, talk to him about things that are bothering if he wants to talk to you and if the friendship is there, it will make itself.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"