My Brothers Evil Girlfriend!

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

*SparklingTears*
Loyal

My Brothers Evil Girlfriend!

Post by *SparklingTears* »

Omg!!!ok so like my brother is 6 years older than me,and he has this stupid mean girlfriend who is sooo dumb and conceeded and she is trying to take my brother away from me!!! My brother and I would always fight and stuff and I hated it..but now I kind of miss it :'( ..His girlfriend is always over at our house and she is sooo annoying and I think that my brother could do sooo much BETTER THEN HER!!! What should I do?She is sooo evil and my brother doesnt even realize it!! :( How can I get her to go away? Any tips on how to brake people up? SHE IS TOTALLY IN THE WAY OF MY WHOLE LIFE!!NOW EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND HER!!SHE IS ALSO TRYING TO BE FRIENDS WITH MY FAVORITE AUNT!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: My Brothers Evil Girlfriend!

Post by iHEAVENn »

ah sweety its wrong to try and break them up. why dont you talk to her and your brother, let them know how your feeling. let him know you want more time with her, and you wish she wasnt around all the time. its not your choice who he dates, and you just have to accept it as much as it may suck. but eh if shes makeing him happy thats all that should matter. just let them know how your feeling though. itll make a change ;)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
*SparklingTears*
Loyal

yeah I know :rolleyes: ..but she is soo :wacko:
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
*SparklingTears*
Loyal

well she has an annoying voice..She lied to me saying that the guy i LOVE smiled at her and tried to get with her :'( but it was a lie because i was there :'(
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

Well are you worried more about a deeper issue... Do you feel that you will be replaced by his girl friend? I am sorry this is bothering you but I dont think hateing his girl friend isent going to solve anything. And I dont think that your brother would want you critisising his girl friend. This may seem hard to do but talk to his girl friend... Or talk to your family and disscuss your issues about his girl friend. It would be so much better to just say how you feel in a calm collective way than to just silently hold a grudge against her. So please just tell someone. I dont think they will dislike you for it. They might not agree with you but before you talk with them just say... "You may not completely agree with me on this issue but I feel that I have to tell someone" and that is all. There wont be any hurt feelings if you just communicate calmly with your family about this.

Good :luck:
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
*SparklingTears*
Loyal

I just dont like her :'( .....but thanks for helping me barelyhangingon and sky :) you made me feel better :)
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

Been in the exact same situation hunnie so I guess I can help...

My brothers g/f is the DUMBEST person alive, she is ever so stupid and annoying. Even if she doesn't know anything about something (which is most of the time) she still has the most ridiculous-est opinion on it and always has something to say...Well I hated her - She totally had to go. Plus the fact she had some quite dirty sexual habits with my brother that were getting beyond gross...infact they were DISTURBING *thinks of socks and bes sick* Anyways not going into that hahaha

But now everything changed and I do like his g/f now...

All I can say is your brother must be HAPPY with his girlfriend if he is with her. And if you break them up he will be UNHAPPY with YOU for doing it...I mean do you want to be the cause of his unhappiness? I dont think so. You will just be hurting him.

No offense but you can't really do a whole lot except face it and accept the fact he IS going out with her and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Except talk to her and your brother.

It sounds to me as if you feel your losing your brother to her...but you have to realise that he has got another important girl in his life now aswell as you...and although he maybe spending all of his time with his bird he still does love and care about you.

Just tell your brother that you would like him to spend some more time with you because you feel as if he isn't paying any attention to you and you are missing him...And maybe just talk to his girlfriend about the way YOU feel. Just ask her why she lied.

Trust me it is much better to talk to a person you don't like and resolve the problem than get worked up and keep a grudge against them everytime you see them. At the end of the day it IS your brothers choice who he goes out with...you may think his girlfriend is a bitch...evil or whatever but that is just your OPINION. Sorry sweetie...

If you resolve your problem with her and get along with her your brother will be much happier with you and will love and think you are really mature instead of bickering and getting bitchy towards his bird...Think about it ;)

Need any more help then feel free to PM me anytime because like I said I have been in this situation before and I know how you are feeling...Good luck! :D
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

Maybe you should try to make friends with her :D lol great idea huh? lol It is worth a shot I guess then if you are friends then you wont hate eachother as much YAY! :D
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice