I Need Feed Back On This....

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

turelove69

I Need Feed Back On This....

Post by turelove69 »

i have a problem i have been dealing with for awhile and i need your help with. i live with my mom and pay her room and board for my bed room.and this is my problem.my friend is seeingmy brother there going out with each other.i pay for my room but they get to have sex in my room on my bed and im not allowed to even have sex in my room unless my mom meets the guy how bad is that. im upset at the fact that my friend gets to have sex with my brother who by the way is married, not happily married -just married.and he has kids.im depressed at the fact maybe im not getting it or depressd at the fact mybe that im not attractive.or should i say hot.im a chubby women im 23 and a bisexual maybe thats the problem or the problem could be that i have bipoler disorder which is a mental disablity.i need some help to figuer out should i feel this way or not.and what should i do about it. please help me turelove69 ps any comments would help. :( :(
jess_617
Veteran

Re: I Need Feed Back On This....

Post by jess_617 »

Im sorry you are in this situation dear. First of all..I think maybe itd be best if you tried to get your own place. Living with yr mum is probably cheaper but you obviously arent happy with the arrangement. Save up some cash and get an apartment or something. If you think you have depression or bipolar, check your symptoms first on the internet. If you have a lot of hits then you should go see a doctor about this. Hopefully they will be able to help. Good luck.

Jessi

**P.S. If you ever need to talk..please PM me. Ill do my best to help. :) **
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Jesykah ^_^
Veteran

Re: I Need Feed Back On This....

Post by Jesykah ^_^ »

<span style="font-family:optima" J E S S I C A [/b]

<span style="color:orange"Jessica's MySpace. Go on, click it.