I Dont Support Their Relationsip At All

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sweethelp
Veteran

I Dont Support Their Relationsip At All

Post by sweethelp »

my best friend has been on and off dating this guy brandon, and honestly i dont like the boy and she knows it and so does he. well i dont hate HIM i hate him and her together b/c they act different together well at least he does and it pisses jackie off and i just want her happy and he honestly doesnt treat her as well as she deserves although this time (this is the the 3rd time) he is treating her a lot better and now since shes moving to kentucky he wants to buy her a promise ring and i told him earlier i would help him pick it out, but honestly im not sure if shell like it all that much i mean its a nice thought and all but she can be a commitment phobe sometimes and i dunno. im just not so sure its the best idea and im not even a big fan of him. grr i dunno what to do. i already helped him some and all he does is complain and i just wanna like slap him or something. :furious:

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
jess_617
Veteran

Re: I Dont Support Their Relationsip At All

Post by jess_617 »

Well hun..Either way their relationship is totally up to them. I dont think helping him get her a gift is going to hurt anything. Why not help him out if they really care about each other? Whatever happens with them, its best you not get involved with it except to support your friend when she needs it. (meaning dont try to break them up or get in the middle of fights if they have them) That way no one gets angry with anyone.

Just make sure you are there for her. Its gotta be hard for her to leave everyone behind. She obviously cares about this guy, let them try to make it work. I know you want the best for her, but shes gotta make her own choices.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol