How Do I Leave My Family Without Running Away?

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

evan123

How Do I Leave My Family Without Running Away?

Post by evan123 »

I'm 13, and all I do to my family is ruin their life's.. I love my dad, but he always takes my mothers side and agrees with here 99% of the time. All me and my brother do is fight over everything. My brother is my parents favorite. Here's an example: When I accidentally stepped on my brothers selfie stick for his go pro, I got yelled at and had to pay for a brand new one (even though he could glue the piece back on) but when my brother broke my laptop, I'm the one that gets yelled at. I'm not saying I'm a perfect child, actually I'm saying the exact opposite. I get bad grades, forget to do homework, forget my key for the house constantly, and I do things I'm not exposed to do. What/who should I talk to about leaving? 

Cace2015

Re: How Do I Leave My Family Without Running Away?

Post by Cace2015 »

Just leave, call child line, do something, please
Evanphoto

Re: How Do I Leave My Family Without Running Away?

Post by Evanphoto »

[quote="evan123"]
I'm 13, and all I do to my family is ruin their life's.. I love my dad, but he always takes my mothers side and agrees with here 99% of the time. All me and my brother do is fight over everything. My brother is my parents favorite. Here's an example: When I accidentally stepped on my brothers selfie stick for his go pro, I got yelled at and had to pay for a brand new one (even though he could glue the piece back on) but when my brother broke my laptop, I'm the one that gets yelled at. I'm not saying I'm a perfect child, actually I'm saying the exact opposite. I get bad grades, forget to do homework, forget my key for the house constantly, and I do things I'm not exposed to do. What/who should I talk to about leaving? 
[/quote]
Evan... I am guessing that is your name. Well I am Evan too. I understand exactly. Right now I am getting yelled at every single day. My step dad pretty much hates me because my sexual orientation. Actually my whole family hates me because that. I have got abused and no one listens to me anymore. I have told a lot of people but everyone believes my step dad instead of me. I have been in depression for 3-4 years and it just keeps getting worst everyday. I live in Virginia. I am 15 too. In Virginia there is a law that is that when you turn 16 of age you can get emancipated from your home. (Emancipated- You will live on your own and you have to be able to support yourself.) At the end of the year I am going to do my best to leave my house. I can't take it anymore in my house. Hey Evan, if you are able you can email me and we can talk to each other alright? :) Smile I am here for you. email:Evan.barnes001@gmail.com