My Mom

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SRH17489
Loyal

My Mom

Post by SRH17489 »

:'( My mom and my dad are divorced and she always threatens to take him to court and if she ever did, then I would not be able to go to college and I make good grades that I could be excepted. She also has never talked to any of her family since her and my dad split up. Everyone I go to one of their houses she threatens to kill herself and gets really angry at me. I NEED HELP!! WHAT SHOULD I DO???
I Am Who I Am

Your Opinion Is Neither

Desired Or Required
faith
Veteran

Re: My Mom

Post by faith »

what shoudl u do? seek help. talk to a school counsler, GET HELP!!! talk to someone that the only way it will get better
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

Gosh.. it's hard to give an advice in times like this, but.. You might need to talk to a psychologist about it, coz if i got it right, your mom doesn't seem to get over the divorse.. she may get into a real strong depression and it's dangerous.. No, really, you need to get proffessional help..))

Good luck!!!
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

My friend,

Professional help is the only solution to your problem, You mom obviously needs to speak with a pychcologist or a therapist. She may be suffering from one of many mental or emotional disorders. please talk to your school counsler, It may get worse before it gets better, but its the right thing to do, and It may safe your life and your mom's life.

-GOD Bless

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Your mum needs help. You need to help her, because if she is threatening suicide there is a high risk of her being very depressed. This could have been triggered by the divorce. Try to get her help :)
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

Talk to someone you trust and ask them for help. explain to them how your mom is and ask them to help you! im sorry your going threw all that! hope things get better :)
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
SRH17489
Loyal

Post by SRH17489 »

It's me again and yes, my mom does have depression and she is on medicine for it.
I Am Who I Am

Your Opinion Is Neither

Desired Or Required