Friends?

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SRH17489
Loyal

Friends?

Post by SRH17489 »

My best friends like playing practical jokes. Well lately, it seems like I have been the ass of all of their jokes. I know they are joking but I have no idea what I could have done to provoke it. Does anyone have any advice. Oh, and I have already tried talking to them and it doesn't seem to work. Also, my best friend tells me ever since her and her "old" best friend had a big fight that she doesn't want to be friends with her anymore. Well whenever all three of us are together both of them buddy up and leave me out. Is she my best friend like she says?? Or am I her best friend?
I Am Who I Am

Your Opinion Is Neither

Desired Or Required
Becoming Human
Loyal

Re: Friends?

Post by Becoming Human »

What exactly did you tell them when you talked with them? Did you do it seriously?

If you flawlessly expressed your concerns, you might want to "boycott" their friendship for a while. Hang out with them less, turn down movies etc. so that you can get your point across in a more effective way.

I'm betting that your best friend only feels "best friends" with this other girl when your around with both of them so the emphasis can be placed more on fun and less on personal dilemmas (one-on-one situations). It seems like she has fun with the other girl, but doesn't particularly like her as a person.
"true intelligence is to know the extent of ones ignorance"

Hey-I'm Breathin

Hey-I'm Bleedin

Hey-I'm Scream'n Scum of the Earth, come on
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

She's probably afraid of what the other friend thinks so she wants to continue to make that person feel better. It's that guilt that's saying: "I feel bad so I'm gonna just say okay." She may feel like you don't mind and you know what recently went on with the two, figuring YOU'D be okay with it. Unless this person is just not trust-worthy.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

well i fthey know their bugging u its not really cool that they keep doing it. just ignore them thats really all u can do unless u can get the messagde through. but nezt time they make a mean joke aboiut u and ur right there flip out and be like u know thatn hurts my fucking feelinfs why do u still do it!?!?!? then they miay get the message
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea