Someone Told Me Im Really Diff. From My Sister

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sweethelp
Veteran

Someone Told Me Im Really Diff. From My Sister

Post by sweethelp »

Ever since i can remember ive always wanted to be JUST LIKE my sister. i think shes beautiful, got a wonderful personality and shes just amazing! Well this guy that my sister's dating told her that we are like exact oppoisites and we are nothing alike! thats like the worst thing i could ever hear! and my sister agrees! it almost feels like she doesnt like my personality (im prolly just being paranoid) but like people say that shes more outgoing and im more laid-back! i dont wanna be laid-back i want to BE my sister! everyone loves her and shes just a great person! no wonder i always lose my friends, never get a boyfriend or at least EVERYONE likes her better then me! all my friends want to hang out with HER or just i dont know! ive always wanted to be outgoing even if it wasnt just because its my sister but ive just always wanted to be her.

maybe this is in the wrong forum! :( SORRY!
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
LonelyAsYou
Loyal

Re: Someone Told Me Im Really Diff. From My Sister

Post by LonelyAsYou »

thats great that you have someone to look up to. :)

my friend sounds like you.

her and her sister are complete opposites and she wants to look like her, and be as smart as her.

but i happen to like the different personalities of both of them. it makes them more interesting. it would make the world boring if each sister was the same.

but i do understand that you probably want the same things as her. how bout talking to your sister and tell you how you want to be like her and look like her. maybe she can help you out.

:luck: -audrey
And all the roads we have to walk along are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I would

Like to say to you

I don't know how

Because maybe

You're gonna be the one who saves me?

And after all

You're my wonderwall
[/b]
xStephLynnex
Dedicated

Post by xStephLynnex »

hey sweethelp :)

Thats awesome that your sister is your role model. Although i hate to break the news, you can't BE anyone else. You have to be YOU and be your own person. But, acting like your sister and acting alike and similar to her is fine. Just because someone says that you aren't like your sister, it doesnt mean its true. If your sister knew how much you love her and idolize her (does she?) then she may think differently. Just rememeber that if you think you are like her, then you are.

bye sweetie, if you need anything else i'm always here

much love. steph
jesshang
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by jesshang »

Hi! I know what are you going through. Look, you don't really need to be your sister. Have you ever heard "Be yourself!" I agree with that. Doesn't matter what people say. You need to be yourself. If you think your sister is way better than you, maybe there's something that you can do way better than her, that's why God gives each people different abilities. You are different to everyone. Difference is a good thing. Picture a concert with each person who has an ability only at playing guitar, so who will play the other instruments? See what I mean? You can email me if you'd like to
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

dont be ur sis. be u. if ppl dont like u for u fuck them! then there not true friends!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
TheLastKiss
Loyal

Post by TheLastKiss »

aww....if you be yourself than people will like you. noone likes people who try to be carbon copys of someone else. it's okay to be yourself.
i would wish upon a star

but that star it doesn't shine
Daddys Girl
Loyal

Post by Daddys Girl »

Hey its great that your sister is a role model for you. But just becuase one person said that your more laid-back then her and she is more outgoing doesnt mean a thing. You are like your sister but not exactly like her, which is a good thing because no two people are the same exact. And if all the people in the world were the same exact the world would be boring. So Im saying your family would be boring if you and your sister were exactly alike. And your perfect just the way you are and I hope you will always know that. I love ya soo much (nialw) hehe :wub: Nikki :wub:
I know that time wont change a thing

If we're all moving in slow motion

It's hard to catch up

When the world is weighing you down

Tomorrow is always a brand new day.

You're the one thats always there

You make me smile like no one else

When you cry I want to die

And when you hold me,

I get all choked up inside

I love Chad.