Alright, I Don't Know

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Trapped
Veteran

Alright, I Don't Know

Post by Trapped »

Look! I don't know what I have to do to get noticed here, but I feel left out enough everywhere else....I thought here wouldn't be a place where I would have to worry bout that; but so far, I see that's not so true. Yes, I have made a few friends.....but my posts get like 1 or 2 replies then go unanswered. It's not well...Trapped..........o she doesn't know nething, and who is she anyway...I don't care....why bother!...

How many times do I have to say it, I don't have close friends here in the real world. If I can't talk/help ppl here........what am I supposed to do...........I'm not diagnosed depressed, and I NOT sucidal, so I would jsut be stuck..........Not knowing what do to, where to go, or anything........just lifeless mentally---just living without a purpose or direction (literally)!!!!! So, can ya help me out guys...........I mean............please.......... :( I don't like to beg, but I don't want to end up like that......... :crying:
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
Trapped
Veteran

Re: Alright, I Don't Know

Post by Trapped »

Also, before anybody says nething, I'm only posting this (previous) because this is the only place where I feel/or thought you could express your TRUE feelings about any and everything! I had it in mind that this was a place where those who did feel left out and unwanted were able to be included and accepted.

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

Trapped,

Things here have been weird. And people (i think) are pretty preoccupied at the moment. But I'm always here, you can IM or PM me if you want anytime, and i mean that :) It takes a while to get noticed, so don't worry about it
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

hmm maybe ppl wanna get vclost to u but u dont let them. i mean honestly do u let ppl become friend w/ u or do u pull away b4 they can?
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Crazy Bird
Veteran

Post by Crazy Bird »

I have already added you on MSN darl and I will talk to you soon. I haven't really seen any of your posts but I am pretty sure if I had I would have replied. Sometimes I just don't know what to say with some posts though because I have no idea on the topic or have no experience with the matter. People do avoid something they don't know the answer too so maybe that is a reason why people haven't helped you so far.

I promise I will try help ya girly when I speak to ya on MSN.

;)

~ Keli xxx
~ Tell me all your problems & I'll try my best to kiss them all away ~

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom

Well who am I to keep you down

It's only right that you should play the way you feel it

But listen carefully to the sound

Of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat drives you mad

In the stillness of remembering what you had

And what you lost

Well It's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams

I love you...
Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped »

Originally posted by chuchi@Aug 7 2003, 01:35 PM

hmm maybe ppl wanna get vclost to u but u dont let them. i mean honestly do u let ppl become friend w/ u or do u pull away b4 they can?

I'm pretty sure I'm not pulling away..........b/c there's no no one "really" coming in the first place.............I mean sure, some ppl say, o, here I'll help you, or come one, come with me,a nd then they just go off and do there their own little thing.........or they never remember me again until I can't be found.*

*lately, I've just been leaving situations that I don't want to be in (where I'm unnoticed (spelling?)....I'll just walk away and go stand or sit somewhere by myself cuz I don't want to deal with it.or I can't take the left out factor anymore..........I walk away so I don't let it get to me

(I've gone 10 yrs with ppl leaving me out and feeling unwanted and VERY unappreciated, and the only place where that doesn't happen is at work----but I can't do that very often anymore b/c of school and band :'( )

So, I turn here for help, but......

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

Daddys Girl
Loyal

Post by Daddys Girl »

im sorry about your post. Sometimes people just dont know what to do to help people. PM me sometime and we can talk. I would like to no what is going on and help. :)
I know that time wont change a thing

If we're all moving in slow motion

It's hard to catch up

When the world is weighing you down

Tomorrow is always a brand new day.

You're the one thats always there

You make me smile like no one else

When you cry I want to die

And when you hold me,

I get all choked up inside

I love Chad.