Fat Truck

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

kellbell
Loyal

Fat Truck

Post by kellbell »

ok this lowered my self esteem alot...

well today i was walking out to my friends car with three of my other friends.. and these guy were drving by in an exploroer and they yelled heyy ladies.. and we just kept walking because we didn't feel like talking to them. one smiled though.. then they kept driving and they were like whatever your all fat anyways.. and they drove off. we laughed about it and joked about it the whole way home.. but it hurt my feelings kinda. because being called fat is something that hasn't happend to me since elementary skewl and i thought i was looking better and losing weight again ( i was anerexic but now im healthy) and im losing weight in a healthy way. and i was just like damn it people really do think im fat. and it just sucked.
+*~ But to me, they will always be glorious birds ~*+

OOO look a live journal!!! http://www.livejournal.com/users/rudy23/
fightforjay99
Loyal

Re: Fat Truck

Post by fightforjay99 »

those guys have no morals, or values they are pigs scum of the earth. let me tell u that they are jerks, they just want action and when they cant get any they try to bring u down- they dont know u, and i am glad that they dont because then would see the greatest person, a beautiful gurl inside and out. Dont let what they say bother u.
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

dont listen to them. they dont even know you@ they dont matter! unfortunaetly in life ur gonne run into ppl that have to put down others in order to have fun or make themsleves feel better. just stay strong
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Oh god don't even listen to them. Would they have even yelled out at you if they thought you were ugly or fat? You guys didn't reply to them- therefore, they felt STUPID. they have to say SOMETHIGN to make themselves feel "cool"... or "better".... I hate people like that . So stupid. I'm sure you look better than when you were anorexic.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
zanna85
Loyal

Post by zanna85 »

people suck... ;) :( :'(
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friend,

All I can say is what most of the others have said, Those people do no matter, do not let it bother you, If you like yourself, thats ALL that matters. You are who you are, and NO one has the right you change that but you.

-If you ever need to talk feel free to pm aim msn or email me anytime.

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Those guys were JERKS. Don't even talk into concideration what they say. They were just mad that u guys didn't want to have anything to do with them so to make themself feel better they put u down. Be confident about urself and don't let what they say effect u because if u do ur letting them win. They wanted u to be hurt by what they said because they were mad u didn't want to talk to them. :) Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Originally posted by shwynsh@Aug 24 2003, 02:39 AM

Oh god don't even listen to them. Would they have even yelled out at you if they thought you were ugly or fat? You guys didn't reply to them- therefore, they felt STUPID. they have to say SOMETHIGN to make themselves feel "cool"... or "better".... I hate people like that . So stupid. I'm sure you look better than when you were anorexic.
Thats what I think too... there juss immature losers!
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

Originally posted by zanna85@Aug 24 2003, 12:12 AM

people suck... ;) :( :'(
Most do, yes. There are some mean jerks out there.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
DrummerBabe228
Loyal

Post by DrummerBabe228 »

GUYS SUCK! yeah i get made fun of 4 some stuff 2 but they are just insecure about themselves
ive got a bad feeling about this
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by DrummerBabe228@Aug 25 2003, 02:13 AM

GUYS SUCK! yeah i get made fun of 4 some stuff 2 but they are just insecure about themselves
No...THOSE guys suck, not guys in general. Sorry but I had to point this out...cos this kinda stuff annoys me :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't even think those guys were being serious. They didn't call you fat personally did they? They were just pissed off and felt rejected because you didn't talk to them, so they decided to be immature and call you all "fat" to try and make themselves feel better. It meant NOTHING ok? So don't worry about it, if you think you look good, then I'm sure the rest of the world agrees and those guys must've thought so too if they were trying to talk to you B) So forget about them, they were idiots :)
I wish I were a spy.
bones
Loyal

Post by bones »

guys are stupid and insecure like that, if you turn them down then they dont know what to do other than insult you so it makes them feel better about themselves. dont let those immature idiots bring you down, just think they had to of thought you were attractive if they were hitting on you in the first place right
snsareformorons
Loyal

Post by snsareformorons »

they only said that cause they were mad and know u are too good for them....stupid guys they were.
Imagine:

To stand on top of the highest cliff.

To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.

To draw the final breath,

To make that little step,

To know, that for once a decision was made,

To feel one foot above the abyss,

To think for a split second you can float in the air

To feel losing balance,

To fall,

To feel the cold wind violently caress you,

To see the ground coming closer,

Then to doubt

To wish yourself back to the top of the peak

the one that you are pacing away from.

Only to perish, knowing you cannot turn back
kellbell
Loyal

Post by kellbell »

aww thanks so much. those boys were poopy
+*~ But to me, they will always be glorious birds ~*+

OOO look a live journal!!! http://www.livejournal.com/users/rudy23/
HeX
Loyal

Post by HeX »

Well let see i got a bit of typeing to do first never give a crap about any one thinks of you 2nd those guys prolly got off on seein u that day 3rd there prolly so full of shit its comeing out there ears i used to give crap what people thought then it hit me like a truck right in the middle of my head bam those lamers got a worse life than me to say what they say dont listen to guys espeically im a guy and i think guys can be dam cruel seen and experinced it first had dont let it get to ya hun

peace love and punk

HeX
I cant pretend that im alright and you cant change me cause we lost it all nothing last forever im sorry i can't be perfect know its just to late and we cant go back im sorry i cant be perfect.

Simple Plan
Ciara
Loyal

Post by Ciara »

i know how you feel...i've never been called fat, but i've gained weight since i was anorexic...and people tell me, "you look so much healthier," and I HATE it...it makes my self-esteem really low too.
~*Bring Me to Life*~
SweetMe57
Loyal

Post by SweetMe57 »

they're just trying to put you down and make you feel horrible about your looks. don't listen to what anyone says. if you're happy with the way you look, that's all that matters
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (SpargoMn @ Sep 18 2003, 02:39 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'Love is just testing you pushing you to the limit, the point where you will be given the chance of true love is the point just past when you should completely give up.? Fight on past your limits and forge new ground in your soul, and you will be amazed.</td</tr</table<div class='signature'