Cant Believe Mike Is Dead And Vince Is Injured

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Sosa
Loyal

Cant Believe Mike Is Dead And Vince Is Injured

Post by Sosa »

Mike died and Vince is in the hospital. I just cant believe it.When I found out on wednesday I didnt believe it and it still doesnt seem possible that it happened.On the street right next to mine where Mike lived there is "We'll Miss You Mike. .R.I.P." spraypainted on the street.Also I was talkin to Vince's step sis on friday and vince doesnt even know mike and corey(i didnt really know corey) are dead yet cause they dont want him to go back in shock again.plus vince faces 5-10 years for manslaughter.i mean come on when he finds out they are dead he is gonna b crushed, its not proper at all to make vince go to court for this and serve time.he is gonna need lots of consuling, not a few years in jail after all this.ne way mike's funeral is tommorow at 11am could you please say a prayer or light a candle for him or anything at all please.

here is what the local city paper said about the accident.........

Two killed in single-car accident on Brock Bridge

A 17-year-old and a 23-year-old from Laurel died Tuesday night about 9:44 p.m. and a third person was in critical condition following a single-car accident on Brock Bridge Road, Anne Arundel police said.

Vincent Dilworth Jr., 18, of Laurel was driving at what a witness said was a high rate of speed when his Honda Civic left the road on a curve and hit a tree, police said. He was reported in critical condition at the Shock Trauma Unit in Baltimore.

Passengers Corey Gibson, 23, and Michael Stansbury, 17, both of Laurel, were killed on impact, according to police.

Police said officers found an amount of a suspected drug on the driver at Shock

Trauma.

R.I.P. Mike you will be missed greatly by all of us and never forgotten in our thoughts and prayers
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Cant Believe Mike Is Dead And Vince Is Injured

Post by Shwynsh »

Thats so bad.. I'm sorry :'(
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

God I'm so sorry :( :( :(

Maybe it's a good thing that they don't tell Vincent about Mike yet, coz he must already feel bad about it now, so the stress will be 2 times more.. I mean, he better not be stressed if he's in a hospital and needs a treatment..

And yes, I'll say a prayer... too bad that it's all we can do though..((
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

wow im sorry for your loss, but now hes in a better place watching down over all of you guys makin sure your okay.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

i know its hard to beleive when osmething like that happens. but know that they are iun better places and that they are watching over u
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

I'm sorry for your loss. And I hope that Vince ends up okay. Much love. Stay strong.
-Sam!
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

i know what it is like to be in a situation like you. it sucks but it will get better with time. the one catch to life is that you wont make it out alive.
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

although hard to think about, pmfman is true. you WONT make it out alive.

makes me think... my friend died in a car accident about a year and a half ago. i remember how hard it was, for everyone. her life was just starting, she was going places, she was only 19. she deserved more, but i guess that just wasnt meant to happen.

ive been in your situation. i know how you feel, and i know that right about know i wished i could go back to the last time i saw her, and even though it was a month before, maybe i could of held her up for a couple more minutes... maybe that would of thrown everything off by just a couple seconds, so that when she pulled out of that parking lot, the truck would of already passed. but then i have to realize, theres no big eraser in life. theres no time machine, theres no going back, theres no bringing people back, theres no magic wand or potion to take it all away.

thats why i really believe things happen for a reason. when your waiting for that phone call from your crush, you can only hope that they'll call. but if its meant to happen, it will happen. if its not, then let your emotions show, but realize that it wasnt meant to be in the first place. now i know a crush isnt as important as life, but its all in the same relevance. Laura made such a difference in everyones life, and she taught all of us so much. she did was she was here to do, even if she didnt get to do what SHE wanted to do. in her short 19 years, she taught people, young and old, to try their hardest, to never give up, and to love themselves... things have also happened from Laura's death too. It made me closer to my friends, it made me see life in a different light, and it's helped me make life altering decisions. it might sound awful to say that a death has helped me, but its brought good into my life, by giving me a chance to be closer to my friends, let me pick what high school i wanted to be in... etc. everything happens for a reason, maybe for you it will make you look at things in a different way, maybe for vince its his second chance, and for mike, its to reflect on what he's shown you. i just remember, everything happens for a reason. eventually, something ok has to come out of this. this happened in your life for a REASON and for now you have to make the best out of what happened, and whats in store.

now that ive probably got really too into that and it might not make sense... well i hope it does but if it doesnt... ive been where you are, and im here to talk if you would like to. if you just need someone to listen, im here, if you need someone to rant to, im here, or if you just want someone you can go to, im here. i hope everything turns out for the better. i know its hard, but you have to keep your head up, and wait for the clouds to clear.

.:.eventually after the rainstorm, the clouds will clear, the sun will come out, and there will be a gorgeous rainbow....:.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...