Adoption Hell

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

kagomes_new_soul

Adoption Hell

Post by kagomes_new_soul »

I am a foster child at fourteen years old. I was taken in at the age of thirteen.

My mom is a drug user and a hooker when she is not pretending to be a parent and I don't know my father. My mom's twin Jean (I am named after her, Jeanna) is exactly like her. They showed up a rose up chaos in my life whenever they showed up.

The person who I lived with all of my life was my Uncle Choo. He is now in jail for something that he did not do and about to get surgery.

Even now when I thought that I was away from my mother she shows up here, too.

Now I live in a foster home with my exbest friend Brittany that I have known since 4th grade. I started out as an oly child and now I have three siblings.

It seems like they all gang up on me. The little white girl in a house full of Cubans.

losing hope,

Jeanna

Guys are like roses, watch our for the pricks!

Jeanna
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Adoption Hell

Post by iHEAVENn »

i agree with angeloftheages, hang in there hun hold your head up and pray for the best.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

im sorry you have to go through that...its going to get better! Isn't there away you can tell the people of the place that you want nothing to do with your mom? they could probley make is so she just cant pop in and out of your life like that?
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

If you really don't like your foster home, trying contacting your social worker at DCF and see what they say. Or, you could try talking to the family, just telling them you're having a hard time adjusting you know. And try to become friends with Brittany again, it could make things easier. Sorry you're having a hard time. Stay strong!
-Sam!
kagomes_new_soul

Post by kagomes_new_soul »

thank you every one for those king words

I don't have a social worker. all of the paper were signed without any type of court interaction so if my mom wanted to she could just pop in and snatch me away from them

and it just seems as if brittany hates me ya know she was always there for me before we became "sisters" why should that change now?

hoping to be happy,

:'(

Jeanna

Guys are like roses, watch our for the pricks!

Jeanna
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

why dont you ask her whats up?? see if shes got a reason or something
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

wow that does sound tough. u know what tho? not everyone could handle being in such a situation but clearly u have and that says alot about u. like u are a strong woman. i wanna give u credit for that. now u say it seems like they are gaining up on u. like in what way are they doing that? u know what i just thought of...maybe its hard for them to all of a sudden have like a new sis. like i guess what im trying to say is that that would be really hard for me and maybe they are having trouble adjusting u kmnow? pm me if u wanna talk more, im here
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

I'm sorry. I was adopted, but I was a newborn, so I don't really know what you are going through. It sounds really hard. Hang in there. Don't let this experience effect your goals or put a damper on your future.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

god poor u that sounds awful. but hang on in there! if ur not comfy around them...then tell an adult u trust! and fast
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

hmm, im guessing maybe you could talk to your school counselor? they could probably help you get a social worker, and get in a foster home you like to be in. until then, talk to brittany, find out whats her beef. you guys are going to be sisters, and if shes still worrying about what happened when you were friends... well its gotta change, because now you two are related, and your not just friends anymore. and dont let the other kids get to you. just do your thing.

i agree, you must be very strong. i couldnt imagine being in your position and being so tolerant of it, let alone being able to survive. i admire you for that. keep it up, and im sure you'll be fine.

good luck, pm me if you want.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
MystryUnknown

Post by MystryUnknown »

I have had a couple freinds who were in this exact situation, I cannot personally know what your going through, but seeing what my friends had gone through gives me some kind of perspective atleast..

Just know that you are better than what you are going through right now, You dont have to end up like your family..You can stand up, be strong and make something absaloutly awesome out of yourself..I know "hard" doesent even come close to what your going through but you can be better than all of this..Just have hope and dont let the wrong things that have happened hold you down.

I believe you can be whatever you want ot be..Just set goals for yourself..and set out to reach them no matter what is in the way or seems to be holding you back..reach for the stars and dont expect to get anything less (that sounded a lil corny but hey! I tried lol)

-Saleah
I am a whore, I do confess

I put you on just like a wedding dress

And I run down the isle

I'm a prodical with no way home

I put you on just like

A ring of gold

And I run down the isle

To you.
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

Be strong sweetie!

My best friend lives in a group home... and I have lived in 7 different fosteer homes and 2 group homes hun. I know it is so hard, especially when it is your parent's fault. I hope your uncle gets better. In the mean time keep your head high and keep pushing foward! :)
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice